• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The Telegraph reported a few weeks ago that he was interested in the job

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would be really surprised he chose Sp**s ahead Of German national team job. alot of german journalists also seem sure about it.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And just like that, they're back into mediocrity for the next few years at least.

Can't see son staying of Kane leaves unless Levy offers him a ridiculous contract which ain't happening.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United makes the most sense imo. Would also be better for his reputation if he was the man that helped fire United back to winning titles than if he joined a City side already used to winning.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kinda want him to go to Chelsea tbh, would hurt Sp**s' fans the most..."one of our own", ffs :lol:

It's very tempting, isn't it. But then it raises the possibility of Kane continuing his scoring streak against us, but for Chelsea, which is less than desirable. I think best case scenario he goes to City, it still hurts sp8rs fans, and no one cares about City anyway, so it's fine.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
United makes the most sense imo. Would also be better for his reputation if he was the man that helped fire United back to winning titles than if he joined a City side already used to winning.

Once he decided to leave sp*rs he already stopped prioritising reputation, clearly, it's got to be about trophies. There's no guarantee at all of Utd winning trophies, they don't have a top proven manager, and if you look at the stats they've overperformed this season, they're not as close to City as some of their fans think. He's at an age where he simply needs to win trophies, obviously he should go to City.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's very tempting, isn't it. But then it raises the possibility of Kane continuing his scoring streak against us, but for Chelsea, which is less than desirable. I think best case scenario he goes to City, it still hurts sp8rs fans, and no one cares about City anyway, so it's fine.

I don't want him collecting multiple league titles though, as I still think he is a massive bellend, so City's out for me.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Where is he going though?
I would bet United, though that would put Cavani on the bench permanently. My runner up would be Chelsea. For some reason I don't see him as a Pep player, though I could be wrong.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wait, what if sp*rs buy Grealish with the Kane money?!?! :eek:

Our mood, if that happens...

grealish.JPG

GDeep™

League is very weak
This means him and his people are already talking to a club or two.

Chelsea and City need a striker. Both clubs could spend 100-120m on him, no problem. Chelsea are probably selling Tammy Abraham too.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom