Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
The 2005/2006 season was a crucial one for me, in my Arsenal fandom, as it's the first time I remember really hating Sp**s.

When I became a fan, I understood they were our rivals, enjoyed beating them and how important winning the league at their stadium was, etc...but if I am honest, they were always a second thought to me...most of my hatred was directed at United.

Probably because I am not from London, but also because of the vast differences between the 2 clubs up to 2005/2006...a good season for Sp**s back then, was 10th...a bad season for Arsenal, was 2nd :lol:

So feel that year was a nice barrier for me (and probably a lot of other non-English fans) to cross...and "lasagne-gate" was a ****ing hilarious way for it to finish...bunch of gimps!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Screenshot_20210714-125405_Chrome.jpg

We've been left despondent by players before but I don't ever recall a player refusing to even consider negotiating with us 🤣🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Normally you would take soundings with the player before agreeing with the club...just to avoid such embarrassments.... Sadly though, I think we are much in the same position as Sp**s. Once out of the Champions League, you lose drawing power.

I'm sure it's happened to us on multiple occasions but the clubs we were working with were gracious enough not to mention such information.

Contrast that with Madrid Zone who seem to be revelling in Sp**s humiliation 🤣

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ✔️
Some guy on the Cock after £160m rumors in the Sun said:
I support Tottenham not Kane, if this is true, and we have given Man City a discount at selling him for less than a world record fee, it's pathetic all round

If true, I mean this with every bit of energy in my body, I will boo him at every moment & hope he snaps his ankles

“He’s one of our own…” :lol:

Kane almost single handedly gave Sp**s relevancy as a club. He’s the one thing separating them from Everton.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ✔️

This admin hasn't met me and @Riou

He's annoying and grating enough to make a good children's show presenter.

Timmy-Mallett-Childrens-television-presenter.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Points Out The Obvious
Getting Son on a new contract was a great move. They should sell Kane and build around son, watching him at the Euros he looks like he's gonna be a finished player soon.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Alderweireld left Sp**s today, now that's both him and Vertonghen gone.

Both good players, but they are overrated at this point...sum up Belgium's golden generation perfectly, crumble when they get close to a trophy, every ****ing time...Kos and Per are clear of that loser partnership!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Alderweireld left Sp**s today, now that's both him and Vertonghen gone.

Both good players, but they are overrated at this point...sum up Belgium's golden generation perfectly, crumble when they get close to a trophy, every ****ing time...Kos and Per are clear of that loser partnership!
That’s well and good , but if they end up getting Romero they have come out with a much better player. At least Sanchez is still ****, so here’s hoping

Latest posts