Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Rasmi

Kane vs levy….we deserve an exciting last month of the window. Daaamn Mr Tottenham Kane the gentleman refusing to train

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Reminds me a lot of the Fabregas situation when he left us. Kane kicking up a fuss will give him the leverage he needs … City basically forcing Sp**s to accept a lower fee or have an unhappy player on their books.

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted ✔️

Who’s actually done this before? Pretty mad thing to do imo.

Only one I can think of is Suarez when he wanted to come to us and considering he was a racist and biter at the time, it didn’t really hurt his reputation :lol:

Kane is trading off that “nice guy England captain” bollocks for this. If most players did this the press would be on them.

Macho

Has Trust Issues With Processes
Trusted ✔️
Who’s actually done this before? Pretty mad thing to do imo.

Only one I can think of is Suarez when he wanted to come to us and considering he was a racist and biter at the time, it didn’t really hurt his reputation :lol:

Kane is trading off that “nice guy England captain” bollocks for this. If most players did this the press would be on them.
Was trying to think but I can't recall without fact checking.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes
Just remembered another one. Cesc.

Yeah he was unforgiveable imo. What Wenger did for him and the way he behaved to force that move was pretty despicable. One of the few I can never really forgive. I can maybe understand but even Van Persie and Nasri never stooped to those levels.

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted ✔️
Yeah he was unforgiveable imo. What Wenger did for him and the way he behaved to force that move was pretty despicable. One of the few I can never really forgive. I can maybe understand but even Van Persie and Nasri never stooped to those levels.

I back Nasri. Man was on Twitter saying what he wanted in broken English back then. Robin was upfront too.

Cesc went to a Grand Prix and faked an injury. This is the man who still tries to act like an Arsenal legend and our fanbase happily gets on their knee for him.