Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Brett

It never works out when you try to hold a player who wants out. Better to sell him, having said that I would like him to take the tots through the mud before leaving. I can't for this to unfold:popcorn::drool:

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Kane pulling a Fabregas will hopefully push the price down. Can’t be having Sp**s with 160m to rebuild they shop in the same tier as we do. Very interesting to see how Levy handles this he typically gets the full price for their top players.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
It is, what if he’s fallen off after two years? I know what you mean though, they burn money at City.
They buy someone else :lol: They've already proved they're above the law with FFP. So what consequences are there? They'll walk the league and he'll help them win the cl probably. For anyone else, it's got disaster written all over it. They're not a real club and never will be.

GDeep™

Cute and Clever
They buy someone else :lol: They've already proved they're above the law with FFP. So what consequences are there? They'll walk the league and he'll help them win the cl probably. For anyone else, it's got disaster written all over it. They're not a real club and never will be.
True.

Latest posts