Let's all laugh at Tottenham

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Think Sp**s will accept a much lower fee for him than they expect like we did with Cesc. Having an unhappy player stinking the place out will just create further rifts within their team.

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted ✔️
Don’t get why PSG don’t get involved if they sell MBappe.

Him and Neymar would be a mad link up. Goals and assists for days.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Signing a 6 year deal was such a mistake by Kane. He tied himself to the club and now he cannot get away without starting this ****show!

Kane should have known how Levy treated Modric and the refusal to sell him, despite of "gentleman" agreements.

Nevertheless this meltdown in their relationship is lovely. It would be great if it goes until deadline day and City pull out of the race.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ✔️
Best case scenario they keep Kane, they are not doing anything with him anyway. They get 150m+ and that's a worry tbh, that's a llfeline (but i guess they don't back themselves to make sound decisions).

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that this treachery would happen to the spuds. Especially from "One of their own".
The fact that even Kane is going to these lengths to leave shows there's no sentiment in football, no point in getting attached to these guys. They do what's best for their career and they're entitled to, I won't blame Saka if he wants to go in a couple of years as well.

Oxeki

New Threads, Old Tweets
When will these players learn. Same mistake Zaha made. Crystal palace promised him if he signed a long term contract they'll allow him go for a reasonable fee. But when we went in for him they asked for 80m him with no installment.

If you want to sign a long-term contract, then add a clause that makes it easier for you to move if an offer comes in.

Why did he hire his brother as an agent. His brother really fücked him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ✔️
Lamela was the definition of a thundercunt...zero trophies at Sp**s, absolute justice.
Not sure if they ever had a more slappable face in that dressing room.

If the cock on their club crest was a person:

pelatih-tottenham-khawatirkan-kondisi-erik-lamela-6FWsMtKKKF.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
The fact that even Kane is going to these lengths to leave shows there's no sentiment in football, no point in getting attached to these guys. They do what's best for their career and they're entitled to, I won't blame Saka if he wants to go in a couple of years as well.

Sadly, I've come to this resolution myself earlier during the past season.

Which is why we must endeavour to do our best to match both his & ESR's ambitions to show them that staying at Arsenal for the long term is in their interests.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
He'll end up at City. People who think their pockets are not deep enough are kidding themselves. It's just thst their policy was never to splurge on players with massive price tags.

This summer might be an exception to that policy.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Lamela made his Sp**s debut against Arsenal in 2013, where does the time go.

Remember that day...Sp**s had spent a ton after losing Bale, while we hadn't bought anyone (except Flamini and Sanogo on frees, I think) but we battered them that day, should have beaten them about 4-0, the 1-0 win for us was very flattering for them...after that game was the famous Wenger smirk, then we signed Mes.

Only downside/funny moment, was Wilshere having to get subbed off in the first half, as he had the ****s 🤣

MikelHadADream

Their signings don't inspire a lot of confidence either. They're all getting giddy over a geezer called Brian and a midget CB from Itay.

This Patrici bloke gives the off the vibe of one of these chancers that come into the league, spend a load of money on these "hidden gems" from abroad to get the fans onside, then buggers off after a year when it all inevitably goes tits up.

That being said it's a shame Edu couldn't have done the last part, not that he really got anyone excited anyway.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Lamela made his Sp**s debut against Arsenal in 2013, where does the time go.

Remember that day...Sp**s had spent a ton after losing Bale, while we hadn't bought anyone (except Flamini and Sanogo on frees, I think) but we battered them that day, should have beaten them about 4-0, the 1-0 win for us was very flattering for them...after that game was the famous Wenger smirk, then we signed Mes.

Only downside/funny moment, was Wilshere having to get subbed off in the first half, as he had the ****s 🤣
How do you remember all of these random events ?