Let's all laugh at Tottenham

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
Kane should have known how Levy treated Modric and the refusal to sell him, despite of "gentleman" agreements.

Nevertheless this meltdown in their relationship is lovely. It would be great if it goes until deadline day and City pull out of the race.
A bit torn on if I want Kane to stay at Sp**s or not. If he leaves they will be in a world of hurt I feel. City will regardless continue to buy good player after good player. So they will continue to pull away with their transfer budget seeming to be basically unlimited. Maybe Chelsea can keep pace for a bit, but doubt United or Liverpool will. We definitely will not. So all in all it might just be better if City pulls away and makes the PL to the Bundesliga 2.0...

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
A bit torn on if I want Kane to stay at Sp**s or not. If he leaves they will be in a world of hurt I feel. City will regardless continue to buy good player after good player. So they will continue to pull away with their transfer budget seeming to be basically unlimited. Maybe Chelsea can keep pace for a bit, but doubt United or Liverpool will. We definitely will not. So all in all it might just be better if City pulls away and makes the PL to the Bundesliga 2.0...

Kane's injury history and age are not his side for much longer. If he goes to City he will win the PL and maybe CL, finally having a trophy under his name.

As Arsenal fans we hope this saga drags on and never concludes for various reasons:

- It alienates Kane and Sp**s fans even more
- Kane will not have the same super form under a downright average manager in Nuno
- It blocks any new transfer plans they have
- It probably disrupts their plans for stadium debts

If City pull out at last minute, it will be hilarious for these and many other reasons.

For comparison, we remember how after a great 2007/08 season, Adebayor started flirting with AC Milan and other teams. He was instantly disliked and was never the same anymore. He was sold the next season.

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
Kane's injury history and age are not his side for much longer. If he goes to City he will win the PL and maybe CL, finally having a trophy under his name.

As Arsenal fans we hope this saga drags on and never concludes for various reasons:

- It alienates Kane and Sp**s fans even more
- Kane will not have the same super form under a downright average manager in Nuno
- It blocks any new transfer plans they have
- It probably disrupts their plans for stadium debts

If City pull out at last minute, it will be hilarious for these and many other reasons.

For comparison, we remember how after a great 2007/08 season, Adebayor started flirting with AC Milan and other teams. He was instantly disliked and was never the same anymore. He was sold the next season.
I bow to your thinking! Let’s hope for that!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I imagine Kane leaves at some point before the window shuts.

This all seems like the process of a big player leaving, club denies it and stands strong for a while squeezing every last penny out the deal.

Player stays quiet until its done.

Missing or extended breaks from training etc.

Club spending/eyeing replacement.

Deal will be done eventually in my opinion.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Is that “neutral” journalist Adam Crafton I see there crying about his golden boy leaving?
Was this the same journo who cried after "teastorm in the cup" controversy with the Özil gif of having tea.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Out of the those 26 "Major" trophies...2 are 2nd division titles (which shouldn't count, as you are playing in that league for promotion and not for the title) while 3 of their Community Shields are "shared" (I love the English Super Cup, but even I wouldn't claim a "shared" trophy ffs!)

Some slightly dodgy numbers in that tweet...surprised they didn't count the Audi Cup as one, tbh :lol: