• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That guy gets shat on, he’s fallen off a cliff tbf.

Don't you have be good once, to fall off a cliff though.

Would be like saying Francis Jeffers fell off a cliff.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't you have be good once, to fall off a cliff though.

Would be like saying Francis Jeffers fell off a cliff.
When he first made the jump from the academy I actually thought he was good, no cap.

Had a good game at the Bernabeu in 2017 too hence the Jack comparisons (His exploits against Barca). I think fallen off a cliff is fair.

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Shocked Eddie Murphy GIF

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wouldn’t consider Berg or Ruguilon a flop yet though?

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Wouldn’t consider Berg or Ruguilon a flop yet though?
Why do our fans have such an annoying sanctimonious victim like way of speaking ffs? Our most expensive transfers include Pepe (flop), Ben White (Flop), Lacazette (Flop) ffs. Hell, if you go a bit back and exclude Alexis and Özil, they also include Mustafi and Xhaka

mirrorstare

Congrats to Levy, potentially made the league open for this season blocking this move.

I guess Chelsea will end up winning it, but at least is not Pep's atrocious football again.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom