• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Arson Finger

They fired Pochettino less than 2 years ago, just six months after he led them on their miraculous run in the Champions League. Six months! What in god's name were they even thinking? They lucked into a manager much better than they had any right to, he turned them around, and then six months later they sacked him.
Then they hired Mourhino and now Nuno.
They deserve to get battered everywhere they go, for being so stupid and arrogant and thinking they were way bigger than they actually are.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
TBF, it's hilarious seeing Kane not giving a ****, except for the moments where he gets annoyed.

Hopefully this gets worse and worse. Maybe he'll join us at the end of the season out of pure spite. :lol:

One can dream...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

TBF, it's hilarious seeing Kane not giving a ****, except for the moments where he gets annoyed.

Hopefully this gets worse and worse. Maybe he'll join us at the end of the season out of pure spite. :lol:

One can dream...
No. Just no.

Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

Vanpayslip

The funny thing about this is that they had a good thing but Levy literally dismantled it himself by buying some questionable players and then sacking the manager.

Poch reached their ceiling and Levy them did more damage by trying to impose himself on the situation and thinking more should be happening.

Then he got Mourinho, a known squad destroyer and then the club comes out with wanting an attacking coach and then employs a Mourinho disciple that has never won anything.

Long May Levy continue.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Look at how bad this is, and this is under a supposed pragmatic coach. Nuno should be sacked on the spot, the players are either not listening or he's just real bad. He's clearly trying to appease the Sp**s board and fans by refusing to play his standard 3-4-3 and trying to play a more progressive way but it's absolutely horrendous.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I must say their fans are disgusting when they chanted ''you don't know what you are doing'' after he subbed off Moura. Instead of throwing their anger to manager, it should be towards the board and Levy. Booing the managers won't solve the problem but hurting the team's morale.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thoughts on Kane? Playing in a terrible team? Disillusioned? Or looking like he’s in a decline?

I don’t know, a little bit of everything I think, physically he has definitely declined. That Shearer record looks a little safer atm.

IstraBalagina

Thoughts on Kane? Playing in a terrible team? Disillusioned? Or looking like he’s in a decline?

I don’t know, a little bit of everything I think, physically he has definitely declined. That Shearer record looks a little safer atm.
Needs a new team, Son too.
Son in Arsenal would be a dream...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They won't get Potter, certainly not right now anyway.

Think people overrate Sp**s' pulling power, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nuno wasn't suited for Sp**s they should have not bottled the Fonseca appointment.

For people who saying Potter he did reject them in summer. It'll be Fonseca imo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im pretty sure gatusso would been better appointment than Nuno he attacking manager with Napoli they scored if I'm not wrong more than 100 goals last season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom