• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah it was obvious, I had said he got Unai'd. Not elite, but I don't think he's a b*m manager and I am certain Nuno is better than Arteta.
It's weird how he was close to joining Palace, then Everton before finally ending up at Sp**s.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like Conte. I think he is a very good manager. However, I don't think it's a case of he makes them title contenders. He does have one way of playing that was successful in the league when it was new. I remember Wenger matching up and getting the better of him in an fa cup final. Sp**s finished second when he won the league with Chelsea. Liverpool, City, United all underperformed with us finishing 5th. We are fighting for 5th to 8th currently. He will implement a 352 or 343. He has the players to do it, but the teams around him have the players to make it much more difficult. Brighton, Villa, Leeds. They were not even in the league then, not to mention Leicster and West Ham finishing 11th and 12th.

It won't be plain sailing. He is going to have to really build something.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Sp**s more ambitious than us? I don't think so. This is shambolic. Half their problems are down to their owners refusing to invest in the team, that's why Poccineto left. Then they appointed Mourinho, clearly a bad idea without massive investment. They sacked him 10 days before their first cup final in years, which they lost. They didn't have a manager lined up which is why they ended up with Nuno and now they've sacked him after only four months. There's nothing to admire in this mess. They've now got a tired, uninspired squad, and gigantic stadium debts. If they do hire Conte he won't get the investment he needs and it will end badly. Also, they should have sold Kane while he was worth a lot but they missed that opportunity. It's all a very pleasing disaster.
Well said. I just don't understand how Tottenham is supposed to invest heavily in their squad with all the stadium debts which went a lot worse during the past covid-crisis. They shoudn't get over 100 million for Kane either with 2 years left in contract and bad performances. Didn't Conte get in trouble with boards of Chelsea & Inter when he thought they didn't back him enough monetarily? How the hell people think Tottenham will?

The players that are very good in their team, and not soon too old, are Kane and Son, likely Romero. Then on the "to be decided" or currently good squad player quality are Moura, Ndombele, Reguilon, Emerson, Lo Celso, Hojberg, Dier, Skipp and Tanganga. Maybe Gollini?

Alli might become good again, or not. Bergwijn has almost no points output at all thus far. Lloris is good but in December he is 35 year old and his contract ends next summer and they need to buy a replacement at some point which will drain the funds.

Others are not good enough players, or have huge question marks.

That's about a starting eleven of players, and only 2-3 are very good. Conte really needs to pull some miracles with that team.

So unless Conte pulls some miracles, or Tottenham somehow manage to grab enough money out of nowhere, I'm expecting Mourinho type meltdown later, similar to what Conte has had in his earlier clubs. Tottenham has already lost a lot of money sacking Mourinho and Nuno.

But I admit, he is the best manager on the market currently. I think he would have fitted United very well with their money and squad.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Atleast it will make us look at Arteta different. Las 2-3 weeks there has being growing acceptance of him in here. Reminder for us we can do so much better
His name alone can attract quality players to them. Ndombele and Le Cesco may as well pack their bags

Ras are you a Contesexual? 🤔
This thread seems to have brought them out 😂

You all wanna hump him dont ya?

If he goes to the lilysh!tes Please just go & support them U massive bunch of Knob jockeys :rolleyes:

jjmcjohnson

Judging by the last few pages, we really do have some of the most pathetic fans. If you love Conte so much why don't you **** off and support Sp**s.

The league has changed massively since he was last here and he'll get them into europa at best.

His willingness to accept an 18 month contract should also ring alarm bells and i think they'll be lucky to get one complete season out of him. That would be so spursy

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is from the summer, they have like 4x more debt than us:

Tottenham might get something like 25 million per year in a 10-year contract for stadium naming rights, but that would still leave them with almost 3x more debt than us. Which means much more interest to pay, especially as I think Kroenke gave us the loans in some arrangement recently?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Contesexual? 🤔
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Ends if he actually goes over there though of course.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They fired Pochettino less than 2 years ago, just six months after he led them on their miraculous run in the Champions League. Six months! What in god's name were they even thinking? They lucked into a manager much better than they had any right to, he turned them around, and then six months later they sacked him.
Then they hired Mourhino and now Nuno.
They deserve to get battered everywhere they go, for being so stupid and arrogant and thinking they were way bigger than they actually are.
My older brother is a Sp**s fan, and he points to that as the point where Levy destroyed their club.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This is from the summer, they have like 4x more debt than us:

Tottenham might get something like 25 million per year in a 10-year contract for stadium naming rights, but that would still leave them with almost 3x more debt than us. Which means much more interest to pay, especially as I think Kroenke gave us the loans in some arrangement recently?

Yep Sp**s don't have the money compete, their team has gotten stale as they sold off their entire defense and haven't replaced players like Walker and Alderweld. Everton got more money than tgem and even Newcastle will be able to spend more than them. Long term projects for Sp**s is dhit, thankfully.

Joestlaachmkr

Judging by the last few pages, we really do have some of the most pathetic fans. If you love Conte so much why don't you **** off and support Sp**s.

The league has changed massively since he was last here and he'll get them into europa at best.

His willingness to accept an 18 month contract should also ring alarm bells and i think they'll be lucky to get one complete season out of him. That would be so spursy
Thing is, we had the chance to get both Tuchel or Conte, but the board chose to stick with Pep-wannabe. Arteta would have been sacked 3 times since december 2019, if he happened to be in charge of either Chelsea, City, Liverpool or even spuds instead. All the other clubs/fans are probably laughing their asses of at us, and United, for keeping Arteta and letting managers like Tuchel and/or Conte go to rival clubs.

In 2025 when we have finished top 6 once in five years with Arteta, you will probably sing out: ”trust the process!”

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom