• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Malky

Established Member
Conte will have signed knowing what his summer budget will be, that was the issue before. He’s not signing without having assurances.
The club is like a billion pounds in debt, they're paying Conte something mad like £300K a week. If they don't get top 4, or even Europa football, where's the big summer transfer buget for Conte coming from? Think they'd need to cash in on Kane/Son to fund the rebuild.
Either that, or Conte knows he won't have much financial muscle to work with, but doesn't give two ****s because he's only there to make a tidy bit of cash while he waits for a more attractive job offer to arrive, then he walks out of the ****hole.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I dont know if Conte will get Kane scoing again but they should get on well as they both have one massive thing in common.
Neither of them want to be at Sp**s.
Would love that Farley fella to do a sketch as Kane saying that 😁

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

People on here were on their knees for a finished Mourinho, despite all the horrible things he said about our greatest manager.

Very questionable fanbase we have.

Half this forum twerking for a Sp**s manager....Never thought I'd see the day.
Of these two sins I find the first one truly unforgivable. Not just was it like spitting Wenger in the face, it was objectively stupid. Mourinho has been on a downwards spiral for quite a few years now and was probably always more of a check book manager than people wanted to admit.

I also doubt that Conte will transform the current Sp**s squad into some world beaters. They have not invested well in that squad for quite some time and are still living of Son and Kane. Let's wait and see where the Conte train takes them. Hopefully nowhere but down!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Good to see Sp**s hasn’t totally ruined Kane yet, now if they could find a way to play Albania every week in the Premier league they could win it all. I still don’t know why people rate Southgate, awful manager, mediocre player as well who really shouldn’t of been picked for England then either. In coming years people will realize what a debacle he was pissing away Euro final with a one goal lead and a superior team. This is a golden generation of English attack talent won’t win crap with Southgate in charge, he is the Ole of international football.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
something brilliant about Conte listing the people he needed Levy to employ... some sounded pretty boardline if needed :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People give Conte far too much credit, and are in for a rude awakening.
Mourinho had the anti-Midas touch to turn gold to **** in his later years, Conte isn't nearly that bad.

But you just can't turn that Tottenham **** team to gold, no matter who you are. Especially with 0.6-1 billion in debt.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Mourinho had the anti-Midas touch to turn gold to **** in his later years, Conte isn't nearly that bad.

But you just can't turn that Tottenham **** team to gold, no matter who you are. Especially with 0.6-1 billion in debt.

Look, if they spend the right money (which they can) and bring in the right players, they can become the fourth best team in the league, knocking the rest of us out of contention.

Beyond that though, I dont see them becoming better than City, Liverpool and Chelsea to win the league. Forget that ****.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Look, if they spend the right money (which they can) and bring in the right players, they can become the fourth best team in the league, knocking the rest of us out of contention.

Beyond that though, I dont see them becoming better than City, Liverpool and Chelsea to win the league. Forget that ****.
Sure, but that's a long way off. They don't have exciting youth, and have to buy starting material to many positions.

Conte has to get Alli firing again too, and that's not so easy after 3 bad years.

They're now basically in similar situation we were 1-2 years ago, a big squad overhaul is needed. And they have the stadium debt, which limits funds.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sure, but that's a long way off. They don't have exciting youth, and have to buy starting material to many positions.

Conte has to get Alli firing again too, and that's not so easy after 3 bad years.

They're now basically in similar situation we were 1-2 years ago, a big squad overhaul is needed. And they have the stadium debt, which limits funds.

Alli doesn't seem like a Conte player at all, and given that he's gone 3-4-3 there's no real place for him in the team anyways.

They need some younger and fresher forward players but there's still a lot left in Son and Kane, even Moura too. Defence is probably an area where they could do with top quality back there. I don't think the squad is as bad as some make out but they're probably a bit off the top 4 in terms of quality.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Some of you keep pounding your chest repeating this, but nobody on this forum has said this :lol:

Does Conte finish higher than Arteta with his ageing, declining squad? We don’t know but that’s what matters.

Failure Mourinho managed to btw.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom