• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Wiltord's left boot

Conte's teams have always been built on a strong defense. It's going to be interesting watching him manage this Sp**s defense because they are awful. I mean he's a good coach and everything, but he's not a miracle worker.

He won the league in this country when Liverpool and City were still developing, and probably had the best squad - is he the right man to build something long term for Sp**s? Or will he just f*ck off in a season or two...probably the latter.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He'll fix their defense, no doubt about that.

If you listen to what Fabregas says about him, you realise how detail oriented he is as a coach. He may take a little time, but once he gets them playing properly, they will start flying.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me he took the job without actually watching any film or anything to prepare himself for this? He might be gone by March..
Probably thought the team was still the same as it was under Poch or at least close to it. :lol:

Sanis

If you listen to what Fabregas says about him, you realise how detail oriented he is as a coach. He may take a little time, but once he gets them playing properly, they will start flying.

mpower2540

Tbh Mourinho did way better than people gave him credit for with that shower. For a brief period he actually found a system that was working. However it was all based on protecting that terrible defence as much as possible while Kane and Son were pretty much finishing every chance they had which was unsustainable.

He has such a huge job on just to get them near champions league. Once again I think they’ve failed to recognise that they need a reset and are desperately clinging on to this belief that they’re still a champions league club so taken another shortcut to get them there. They’re dumb ****s in other words.

Wiltord's left boot

Tbh Mourinho did way better than people gave him credit for with that shower. For a brief period he actually found a system that was working. However it was all based on protecting that terrible defence as much as possible while Kane and Son were pretty much finishing every chance they had which was unsustainable.

He has such a huge job on just to get them near champions league. Once again I think they’ve failed to recognise that they need a reset and are desperately clinging on to this belief that they’re still a champions league club so taken another shortcut to get them there. They’re dumb ****s in other words.

And then when he leaves in a season (2 max) they'll be left in the same position as they are now...with an ageing squad in need of a re-build. Conte will improve them but not to the point where they can challenge for the title or anything like that - that requires serious development of young players with massive potential (which he will not be there long enough for and his not his style anyway) or serious investment in quality players (which Sp**s cannot afford).

I can't wait to get the popcorn out when it all starts to go wrong.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Harry is dying for this.
Harry has already reached full acceptance and is just cruising along.

Gets paid, gets to play, doesn't have to give a **** and can expect to be sold next summer for a much more reasonable fee, because Tottenham were dumb enough to let his value drop by keeping him.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is if the Contesexuals on this forum are to be believed. :lol: Speaking of, the most hardcore Contesexuals here have been awfully quiet lately.

Not as quiet as the Artetasexuals (you are one of them) after the humiliating game against Liverpool.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Harry has already reached full acceptance and is just cruising along.

Gets paid, gets to play, doesn't have to give a **** and can expect to be sold next summer for a much more reasonable fee, because Tottenham were dumb enough to let his value drop by keeping him.
He has gone full Sp**s then, no winning culture whatsoever. A fitting club legend.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think Conte and Tottenham are the right match. What conte lacks on his CV is to actually build a team from the ground. If he succeeds, he will be up there with Pep, Klopp and SAF for me

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom