• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don't think you fully realise the state Juve were when he took over.

You can tell a lot of the forum don’t watch football when people act like Conte didn’t do a massive job at Juventus. Even his work at Chelsea/Inter is being underrated…the dressing room at Chelsea was toxic before he came and they were lacking confidence, remember that Alexis and Özil masterclass vs Chelsea? He turned their season around.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Were they dusted? I honestly don’t remember, Serie a is a black spot for me

They finished 7th back to back, not even reaching 60 points in either season.

To go from that to winning the title unbeaten is one of the most remarkable and quickest turnarounds in recent memory (barring Leicester and stuff like that). He basically did a full rebuilding job in his first season, what'd take some managers 3/4 seasons to accomplish minimum, he just went in and did it straight away.

And let's not forget Juve's attacking options were absolutely horrendous that year too, he'd then go on to improve the team even further in the following years and arguably laid the foundations for the Allegri sides that got to two CL finals.

If that's not a rebuilding job, I don't know what is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Conte came to juve along with Angellini and new ownership they did dominate the league taking advantage of Milan and Inter being poor off and on pitch.

Not sure what we'll expect from him he already saying the quality of Sp**s players is miles off and with owner that has 700m stadium debt i doubt Conte will be able to build a good top 4 team and he not manager he stick around

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Levy sure knows how pick them

father-ted-resting-in-my-account.gif

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
They finished 7th back to back, not even reaching 60 points in either season.

To go from that to winning the title unbeaten is one of the most remarkable and quickest turnarounds in recent memory (barring Leicester and stuff like that). He basically did a full rebuilding job in his first season, what'd take some managers 3/4 seasons to accomplish minimum, he just went in and did it straight away.

And let's not forget Juve's attacking options were absolutely horrendous that year too, he'd then go on to improve the team even further in the following years and arguably laid the foundations for the Allegri sides that got to two CL finals.

If that's not a rebuilding job, I don't know what is.
Yeah that’s fair enough my man, I wrote that I didn’t remember

I tip my hat a couple of more inches for the man Conte

How would you compare his Juve rebuild to the Tottenham one?

Tir Na Nog

You can tell a lot of the forum don’t watch football when people act like Conte didn’t do a massive job at Juventus. Even his work at Chelsea/Inter is being underrated…the dressing room at Chelsea was toxic before he came and they were lacking confidence, remember that Alexis and Özil masterclass vs Chelsea? He turned their season around.

You'd swear he walked into prime Juve that would spend £300 million, in reality he took over Juve at one of their lowest points and his only notable signings were Pirlo on a free and Vidal.

Also took an Inter side that hadn't challenged for years and was barely even qualifying for CL too often and made them instant title challengers in his first year before winning them the title in his second, their first for 11 years.

No idea how he got this reputation of a guy who walks into already brilliant sides and keeps winning.

Riou

He did brilliantly at Juve, to be fair to Conte...he's already a proven top manager, imo.

But that club has winning in it's DNA...Sp**s have un-winning in their DNA, he can't fix that.

Tir Na Nog

Yeah that’s fair enough my man, I wrote that I didn’t remember

I tip my hat a couple of more inches for the man Conte

How would you compare his Juve rebuild to the Tottenham one?

Completely different circumstances because you could argue there's a bit more to work with at Sp**s than there was looking at that Juve squad, especially prior to the arrival of Pirlo and Vidal. That said Juve never had to contend with teams like Chelsea, City and Liverpool, then there's United who are big spending with lots of quality and even ourselves of a similar level squad to Sp**s', so there's far more competition.

With Juve what he did was impressive but he only really had to contend with Milan, and then his latter seasons was able to consolidate Juve's place at the top and almost unchallenged due to their rivals getting weaker, the following season Milan would love Ibra and Silva to PSG for example.

It certainly won't be a quick fix with Sp**s, it'll be interesting to see if he has the patience to stick around for 2/3/4 seasons for a full rebuild which is probably what it'll take.

UpTheGunnerz

He did brilliantly at Juve, to be fair to Conte.

But that team has winning in it's DNA, just needed the right man...Sp**s have un-winning in their DNA, he can't fix that, not without a oil takeover.

If he reignites Kane, get another CB of his choice, sell the dross I can see him doing bits. Maybe not the league title but still bits

Reactions: Kav

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Tuscan Leather actually like the only Drake song I like
This millennial who works at my barbershop argued with me that Drake is a bigger music star than Mj and Prince, dude is a clown as a rapper YG ****s all over him.

Riou

If he reignites Kane, get another CB of his choice, sell the dross I can see him doing bits. Maybe not the league title but still bits

He should win the Conference League, would a massive failure if he didn't...bar Roma, who aren't even that good, there is no one else in that comp.

Will be gone at some point next season I still feel, the 18 month deal at a club like Sp**s is very telling.

UpTheGunnerz

This millennial who works at my barbershop argued with me that Drake is a bigger music star than Mj and Prince, dude is a clown as a rapper YG ****s all over him.

I’m not gonna pretend that I know much about modern hiphop other than Kendrick producing two of the absolute cornerstones of what I like in modern hiphop, but I’ve never gotten the hype for Drake. Boring voice, often appalling lyrical themes and just **** I can’t relate to. Plus he seems like a creepy ass dude

As for Mj and Prince, what a couple of dudes

Human nature and I would die 4 u are both on my top 50 songs of all time

Riou

Considering all the things Michael Jackson has almost certainly done, I don't think he should be described as a "star" anymore.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’m not gonna pretend that I know much about modern hiphop other than Kendrick producing two of the absolute cornerstones of what I like in modern hiphop, but I’ve never gotten the hype for Drake. Boring voice, often appalling lyrical themes and just **** I can’t relate to. Plus he seems like a creepy ass dude

As for Mj and Prince, what a couple of dudes

Human nature and I would die 4 u are both on my top 50 songs of all time
He is creepy, there are tons of rappers better than Drake. I don’t get the hype either. My brother saw Prince early 80s at the Greek a relatively small venue. He came in a purple boa, pink cow boy boots and a pink G string and tore the roof according him. Michael was one of the most famous performers from 5 years and was simply amazing. Prince was one of the only guys that got crossover into rock circles because it was obvious he had musical chops. Drake’s voice bores me.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Drake isn’t my cup of tea as he’s a bit too saaawft for me but I’m not sure why he gets a lot of hate?

Top Bottom