Let's all laugh at Tottenham

2Smokeyy

Formerly known as Troopz
That’s the price of taking the Sp**s job though man, your rep will take a hit it was very ill advised.

Can see things going down the Mourinho route once he fails at Sp**s and a lot of people will act as if he’s dusted when in actual fact, Conte will be unlike him and still a very good manager.

2Smokeyy

Formerly known as Troopz
YG homie that is a real rapper loco, Brazy, bicken bac, blood walking and of course **** Donald Trump.

YG? Are you serious?! 😂

If I wanted rap then this current version of Drake wouldn’t be the artist that I’d be searching up neither would YG lmao. Some of Drake’s previous projects were quite decent but still not really a massive fan.

Batman

Bruce Wayne
Drake isn’t my cup of tea as he’s a bit too saaawft for me but I’m not sure why he gets a lot of hate?
Because his music is trash, hyped up by women and he doesn't even write it himself. Plus nobody really likes Canadians.

2Smokeyy

Formerly known as Troopz
Because his music is trash, hyped up by women and he doesn't even write it himself. Plus nobody really likes Canadians.

That’s the norm in the industry nowadays tbf.

Not sure why @Riou is laughing at that post when he loves these man.

pM20dL.gif

farzad4daarse

Pub League Mik, Out by November !!!
YG? Are you serious?! 😂

If I wanted rap then this current version of Drake wouldn’t be the artist that I’d be searching up neither would YG lmao. Some of Drake’s previous projects were quite decent but still not really a massive fan
Yg is Busquets and Carrick Drake can go **** himself

farzad4daarse

YG is in that Tyga, French Montana etc category.

Song comes on my Spotify, I skip. Simple.
Your taste rappers is worse than your taste in Central midfielders and it takes some doing. But jokes aside give this old guy some recommendations so I to can see the light

GDeep™

The Solihull Slob
MJ deserves a thread of his own. I have heard his highly respected lawyer speak recently and say that MJ was innocent. Even his accusers have changed their stories.

I do think it was some lost childhood situation, the guy really didn’t have a childhood.

2Smokeyy

Formerly known as Troopz
Your taste rappers is worse than your taste in Central midfielders and it takes some doing. But jokes aside give this old guy some recommendations so I to can see the light

Future is the GOAT especially when he releases a hit, there’s no one that comes close to him the way he glides on a track. There are quite a few other others that are good at the moment - G Herbo, Moneybagg Yo, Kevin Gates, Kodak, 21 Savage etc. Ngl I started listening to some Money Man and NBA YoungBoy more recently, I remember @Trilly mentioned him a while back.

farzad4daarse

Future is the GOAT especially when he releases a hit, there’s no one that comes close to him the way he glides on a track. There are quite a few other others that are good at the moment - G Herbo, Moneybagg Yo, Kevin Gates, Kodak, 21 Savage etc. Ngl I started listening to some Money Man and NBA YoungBoy more recently, I remember @Trilly mentioned him a while back.

I like Future, saw Kevin Gates at restaurant listen to him. 21 Savage and Kodak also in my iTunes. But you gave me a couple new names I’ll look into thanks mate

Rex Banter

Got swerved by DCL's skirt
Trusted ⭐

What you think of Polo G?

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Arteta
Trusted ⭐

LLC is on YouTube ads atm, MoneyMan to the world. 😂

Last edited:

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Arteta
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts