• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Potter again being highly considered to replace conte if conte leave. Sp**s will need Brighton 10M to get Potter.

Let's play Aubamawang

As much as I'm glad it has potentially cost Liverpool the title, I'm a bit annoyed they have failed to beat Sp**s twice this season. I'm hoping we are up for the Derby, because we will need to play really well, and more importantly be inventive in attack if we want to break through the Conte low block.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think people understand just how important it is that we beat them to fourth. They’ll either have Conte and Kane and CL football to attract players next season or they’ll have none of those.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't really see how Klopp can complain about this one. Sp**s don't have the players to go there and open up. 9 times out of 10 Liverpool would put 3 or 4 past them if they played that way.

We tried something similar earlier in the season and couldn't hold out. If we'd sneaked a result playing that way it wouldn't take any of the shine of it for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don’t think people understand just how important it is that we beat them to fourth. They’ll either have Conte and Kane and CL football to attract players next season or they’ll have none of those.

Those losers ain't going anywhere, tbh...Son and Kane obviously, Conte will **** off first chance he gets.

Sp**s could get relegated, they would happily be turning out in the Championship for them...they won't get mega ***** who are also good players, like those 2 again though.

Pop Tart

Established Member
More trophies 🏆 then his Tottenham comrades, love to see it. Two in a season while son is diving on the floor
FG_w_IoX0AMFpbE

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Nothing surprising to be honest. They have become sour without anything to celebrate for. It's natural to behave like animals without any trophies.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Absolute **** fanbase. That could have easily hit a disabled person too.

Every single fanbase in world football has a minority of idiots. Silly thing to generalise. I know plenty of idiotic Arsenal fans - look at Mr.DT the wife beater for example. We've also got many idiots in our fanbase.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Every single fanbase in world football has a minority of idiots. Silly thing to generalise. I know plenty of idiotic Arsenal fans - look at Mr.DT the wife beater for example. We've also got many idiots in our fanbase.

Words of wisdom from a round headed Manc this blessed Sunday

Top Bottom