• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's Son, just hate him...

step-brother-i-want-to-punch-your-face.gif

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

…………….. Lloris
………..Romero Dier Bastoni
Kulusevski. Bissouma Bentancur. Perisic
…………………Eriksen
………….. Son. ……. Kane

That’s a good team tbf. We really can’t afford to mess this window up.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They got Bissouma for half of what we paid for White. Edu and Arteta should be frog marched into traffic for crimes against football.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Nothing more telling of how scummy of a club Sp*rs are than signing a player currently under investigation for sexual assault. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up biting them in the arse eventually.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

They got Bissouma for half of what we paid for White. Edu and Arteta should be frog marched into traffic for crimes against football.
I for one am happy Arsenal aren't stupid enough gambling on a player that might end up with a criminal conviction.

You think Brighton would have let him go for that price if that sexual assault investigation wasn't hanging over him? They probably saw it as an opportunity to get rid of a potential ticking time bomb.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I for one am happy Arsenal aren't stupid enough gambling on a player that might end up with a criminal conviction.

You think Brighton would have let him go for that price if that sexual assault investigation wasn't hanging over him? They probably saw it as an opportunity to get rid of a potential ticking time bomb.
I for one don't care what you're happy about. I don't want players with criminal complaints at the club either(though I have not seen the facts of his particular situation so don't know what happened) but I'm sick of us overpaying for crap while other clubs take advantage of the market. If they can talk Brighton down to what will be a bargain if his case is resolved in his favor then I fail to understand why we go in for inferior players with a briefcase full of money. Morally, if Bissouma did what he's accused of then yeah it's bad. From a pragmatic standpoint, if he's exonerated and it works out then it's great business which is antithetical to a lot of our transfers of recent vintage.

Top Bottom