• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

For the last 4 seasons, the *largest* gap between us has been 3 points. Three.

This has been during our disaster period, the worst we’ve ever seen as premiere league arsenal fans.

They have nothing to show for it, and have not built a good enough squad to be worried about the future. They have two elite players both coming up to the twilight years of their career and a mercenary (albeit elite) manager who will be pissing off soon.

We’ve actually come out of our worst years with something to show, a trophy (one of many we’ve collected during their supposed elite yet barren years), as well as one of the most exciting young upcoming squads in the league.

This whole pretending trophies don’t matter anymore just because they finished two points above us last season and have Conte for a year or two is just absolute nonsense. It’s literally a competitive sport ffs. What are we competing for, best mouth breather award?

People need to get a grip.
Great post. Arsenal also has 4 FA cup wins in the last 9 years. That's on average almost a trophy once in two years. Not some ancient past either.

They have a good squad but so will we, and much younger. Also some of their players have question marks over their consistent quality in EPL.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The fact that they've been able to keep Son & Kane so long is mind blowing. Typically, you would see a side like that picked apart by top clubs after a few years like what happened when they had Modric & Bale.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The fact that they've been able to keep Son & Kane so long is mind blowing. Typically, you would see a side like that picked apart by top clubs after a few years like what happened when they had Modric & Bale.

10 years ago and they would have.

Difference now is that when those two peaked Barca had already spent themselves into near oblivion, City deliberately avoided huge transfer fees, Real had all their eggs in the MBappe and Hazard baskets, PSG couldn’t do anything due to FFP and Utd are a basket case.

Beyond jammy.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

10 years ago and they would have.

Difference now is that when those two peaked Barca had already spent themselves into near oblivion, City deliberately avoided huge transfer fees, Real had all their eggs in the MBappe and Hazard baskets, PSG couldn’t do anything due to FFP and Utd are a basket case.

Beyond jammy.
Surprised Chelsea wasn't sniffing all over them. Instead they spunked it on Werner & Lukaku. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Great post. Arsenal also has 4 FA cup wins in the last 9 years. That's on average almost a trophy once in two years. Not some ancient past either.

They have a good squad but so will we, and much younger. Also some of their players have question marks over their consistent quality in EPL.
@TheChairman putting clown faces to this on an Arsenal forum. 😂

Remember calling him out a while ago for being a Sp**s fan, might as well register as TheBaldChairmanLevy.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
33 year old Perisic, £60m for a worse Gabriel Jesus, a mediocre DM and Lenglet on loan. Ooooh I'm shivering in my boots, what shrewd transfer business!

Tf does Ivan’s age has to do with anything, ask any Serie a aficionado and they’ll tell you he was one of the best players last season

If you don’t see richy as a very competent complement or competition to an already deadly from three I can’t help you

In what world is Bissouma average? And for the love of god, if he is average then what does it say about our midfield since he has dominated us on occasion

No opinion on Lenglet but wouldn’t be impossible if Conte revives him, he tends to do that with centre backs

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Tf does Ivan’s age has to do with anything, ask any Serie a aficionado and they’ll tell you he was one of the best players last season

If you don’t see richy as a very competent complement or competition to an already deadly from three I can’t help you

In what world is Bissouma average? And for the love of god, if he is average then what does it say about our midfield since he has dominated us on occasion

No opinion on Lenglet but wouldn’t be impossible if Conte revives him, he tends to do that with centre backs
Imo Lenglet is absolute rubbish.
Perisic has his age, he's a good player however I can't see him play many games due to injuries etc.

Richards and Bissou are good business. People denying this are just coping.

We will batter them though, easily.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Imo Lenglet is absolute rubbish.
Perisic has his age, he's a good player however I can't see him play many games due to injuries etc.

Richards and Bissou are good business. People denying this are just coping.

We will batter them though, easily.

They dicked us down harder in may than we did them in September tho

TheDrunkenMaster

@TheChairman putting clown faces to this on an Arsenal forum. 😂

Remember calling him out a while ago for being a Sp**s fan, might as well register as TheBaldChairmanLevy.

Sorry it’s not my problem if you can’t take the reality, finishing six seasons in a row behind tottenham is simply embarrassing. At the end of the day winning the fa cup is pretty worthless. For example I would prefer us finishing in the top four, instead of winning the fa cup and ending up 9th in the league and getting knocked out of the quarters of the Europa league. We moved to the Emirates to be able to mess with the big boys in the champions league at a time when tottenham were far behind us playing at **** hart lane. Since then they have built a new stadium, have a better training ground and have got to a champions league final and have bettered us in the league six years in a row and fans like you don’t seem to mind. I can’t stand them but you have to agree that they are better run than us

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Jason Sudeikis Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

“Club signing” lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...best comment on this video...

"says his hairline is calm, while trying to push it forward"

Dead 🤣

Top Bottom