• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think "Katherine" is an undercover Sp**s fan.

I think so too.

These constant attempts to belittle the work that Arsenal are doing, usually in the same sentence as how great Sp**s and Conte are, indicates that there is a deep insecurity amongst them.

Its like they dont believe in their own ability.

You see it in almost every Sp**s corner on the internet, if you care to look. Sp**s fans should be more confident in their own abilities, they have decent squad depth and a top class manager. What Arsenal do shouldnt worry them so much.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think so too.

These constant attempts to belittle the work that Arsenal are doing, in the same sentence as how great Sp**s and Conte are, indicates that there is a deep insecurity amongst them.

You see it in almost every Sp**s corner on the internet, if you care to look. Sp**s fans should be more confident in their own abilities, they have decent squad depth and a top class manager. What Arsenal do shouldnt worry them so much.

The account is one month old and has only posted in this thread and mostly defensive/supportive Sp**s posts. Fairly obvious IMO.....

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Arteta is trying to replicate everything he saw at City with generally inferior players. His pretty, pretty tip-tap will murder some teams. So teams like us will pretty pretty ourselves whilst teams like Sp**s will dominate by having a team of athletes who will relentlessly attack on both flanks. Let's revisit this conversation in early 2023 and see where things are at.
Sure you lot will win something this season then right? Since you "dominate" teams.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why ‘Katherine’ though? The only Katherine I’ve ever known could suck a golf ball down a hose pipe. At least choose something arsenal related ffs. Those random person forenames are red flags every time.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why ‘Katherine’ though? The only Katherine I’ve ever known could suck a golf ball down a hose pipe. At least choose something arsenal related ffs. Those random person forenames are red flags every time.

Tongue Goat GIF

Katherine

I had an uncle called Jury. Is that you pop?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Romero was an excellent buy, he has that Fernandinho voodoo.

The kind of player that a champion team needs.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I had probably one of the scariest future shocks I've ever had tonight.

I'm watching Match of the Day and Kane comes on to do his post match interview. I say to my wife 'l can't wait until that **** retires or gets retired' I then realise that as England's Golden boy he's probably going to be haunting me hosting Match of the Day for 30 ****ing years after he stops playing.

Top Bottom