• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One pathetic cope right now I'm repeatedly seeing reading their forums for why they're playing sh*t is that "Arsenal and City are already playing at their maximum and we're 3rd despite the fact we haven't got into gear yet".

Delusion is strong with those clowns.

What they dont want to hear right now is the anti-Conte talk, a clear sign of their desperation because they dont think they are big enough to attract anyone better.

Funny thing is they can do much better, that if they get in a proper progressive ball playing manager, they would get so much out of Kane, Son, Richarlison and actually be a threat for the title. Imagine someone like Ange, Amorim or Fonseca coaching them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Those of you in the States might know this tool who does pizza reviews show and is owner of Barstool Sports.

Check him before the start

At HT:

And then his tears are so sweet 10 minutes before FT :lol: :lol:
He's completely unhinged and looks ffd up :lol:

@farzad4daarse @CaseUteinberger @grange @Batman etc...
Oh yeah, Portnoy is human garbage. Him supporting the **** is not surprising at all. His whiny b*tch tears are also unsurprising. 🤣

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Those of you in the States might know this tool who does pizza reviews show and is owner of Barstool Sports.

At HT:

See what happens when you come to Tottenham hotspur Stadium? Even funnier when he says his niece could of scored the Arsenal first goal when talking about Partey’s first goal, I say sign his niece then. No I never saw this barnyard in my life, but thanks for that, I feel dumber now that you introduced me to this guy. Lol

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Should have used that money on a witch doctor, would have been more useful. I mean, who the hell uses a million on this kind of stuff, how is it possible?
LeBron but he has the intelligence to remain on the court rather than foul out. 🤣

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hahahah, from their forum. Sp**s have played similarly the whole season, which is not good, and did the same against Arsenal. But he thinks Arsenal will collapse, because of "piss weak squad", while we have played well the whole season like we did against Sp**s. :lol:

Anyone still believe their 'collapse' is imminent?

Yes, why would one game where we were piss poor change that?

The reason they will collapse is because they have a piss weak squad
, unless they signed 4 new players last week, that hasn;t changed.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

At HT:

He lost his Boston accent between the 2nd and 3rd videos lol. He was trying hard to over emphasize it too. He seems confused and like he just started following them 3 months ago. I almost thought he was going to call Martinelli marinara. He’s a sweaty mess.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

At HT:

That wasn't coffee ffs, pretty sure it was a cocktail. Vodka mixed with strawberry juice and a touch of salted tears.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Imagine watching this week in week out and enjoying life. Miserable fvcks. Would legit quit watching football.

AM would be in complete chaos if we would be playing this kind of footie.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

At HT:

Epic! Football heritage pure! Clearly hadn't read up on how Sp**s do in the NLD beforehand...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
they will still be up there come the table in may, but I reckon ua and city have a good chance to leapfrog and make it a two horse race quite early this spring

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Imagine watching this week in week out and enjoying life. Miserable fvcks. Would legit quit watching football.

AM would be in complete chaos if we would be playing this kind of footie.
I would probably be in the camp saying "as long as we are getting results" to be fair! But by God is it poverty pure. Actually think against good teams like us it can be warranted, or better, forgiven, but they play this **** against everyone. They played like this against ****ing Forest! :facepalm:

Latest posts

Top Bottom