• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
As for Conte - he's a good time for a short time coach, but is in a league where the standards are so high that he simply cannot win the league, now or ever. He'll still get great results in one off games because he knows how to exploit weaknesses and has at present some excellent attacking players, but even if he managed to squeeze £300m out of Levy he couldn't make this a title winning squad.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

One wonders if Levy sees Haaland destroying the league while Harry Kane is relying on set-pieces and playing through balls, and questions the wisdom of turning down £130m or whatever it was they bid.
With hindsight that might really turn out to be a big mistake. Kane is getting on in age. Think Bayern might be the only rescue now for Levy.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20221004-WA0015.jpg

Imagine saying You'd lose it you play Died spencer or Doherty that's why Emerson gets to starts all the games :lol:

For a while I was worried he'll bench Emerson after the red card, but it's clear he'll go back to starting games after his suspension ends.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20221004-WA0033.jpg

Imagine being forced to play Emerson ****ing Royal because you don't want to lose💀

Malky

Established Member
That is a ****ing weird comment Conte made about Doherty. Why rinse your own player like that? Wonder what the atmosphere in the dressing room will be like with the rest of his first team players that are not regular starters - like Bissouma, Sanchez, Sessegnon, etc.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
That is a ****ing weird comment Conte made about Doherty. Why rinse your own player like that? Wonder what the atmosphere in the dressing room will be like with the rest of his first team players that are not regular starters - like Bissouma, Sanchez, Sessegnon, etc.

Doubly so because as I pointed out Doherty was genuinely one of Conte's best players last season.

You even had articles like this written about him:

Then he got injured. I have a hard time believing Emerson is such an upgrade to Doherty that you don't even try brining him in. Seems personal more than anything.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Doubly so because as I pointed out Doherty was genuinely one of Conte's best players last season.

You even had articles like this written about him:

Then he got injured. I have a hard time believing Emerson is such an upgrade to Doherty that you don't even try brining him in. Seems personal more than anything.
Contesexuals in shock when Conte gives Arteta treatment to his players if he doesn't for example like their attitude in training. o_O

D

Deleted member 102404

Frankfurt are really bad - this doesn’t look anything like a CL game. Looks like the Europa Conference League Level.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Hilarious, tbf.

Still think he is right to play like this though, their squad isn't really very good and would get killed on the counter if they actually tried to play in an expansive way.

Top Bottom