• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Multipass

On form and performances Brighton should have their number tonight. But Sp**s have that habit of picking up undeserved wins.

Am a Brighton supporter tonight, but wondering at what point I should start worrying about the amount of points the seagulls are picking up. Are they genuine top 4 contenders?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They’ll win a domestic trophy eventually, it’s statistically improbable to have players of the quality of Kane and Son for almost a decade and not win anything, it’s bound to happen at some point.

You would think so...but both are 30 now, so it could actually not happen :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The Brighton fans taunting Sp**s with the Saliba chant in first few minutes. The cult of Big Willie’s tip has new converts on the south coast. I didn’t like song at first but the blooming thing is catchy, could the Saliba song be the football hit of the season thanks to Big Willie putting Kane and Son in his pocket?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

What's the opposite of being "game raising c*nts"? That's how I feel every team has been when facing Sp*rs this season besides ourselves.

Casper13

The Brighton fans taunting Sp**s with the Saliba chant in first few minutes. The cult of Big Willie’s tip has new converts on the south coast. I didn’t like song at first but the blooming thing is catchy, could the Saliba song be the football hit of the season thanks to Big Willie putting Kane and Son in his pocket?
It's an embarrassing cringe worthy chant made even worse that our fan base sunk so low as to steal it from a Tottenham player . It really needs to be knocked on the head. Surely we're better than that...!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
It's an embarrassing cringe worthy chant made even worse that our fan base sunk so low as to steal it from a Tottenham player . It really needs to be knocked on the head. Surely we're better than that...!
Burner or alt account?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Burner or alt account?
Joined in Aug 2022 and acting up already with 25 posts. I'd say a sock puppet account replacing some other sock puppet account... Probably part of the whole @Entropics gambit. As my great hero Trump said: So Sad...

Sad Donald Trump GIF

• Funny
Reactions: Xln

Casper13

Joined in Aug 2022 and acting up already with 25 posts. I'd say a sock puppet account replacing some other sock puppet account... Probably part of the whole @Entropics gambit. As my great hero Trump said: So Sad...

Sad Donald Trump GIF
Acting up ? Thought it was common knowledge that the Saliba chant was taken from the Bissouma chant used by Brighton fans for years then adopted by Tottenham fans for the same player . It's an awful chant and not worth stealing...

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think you are taking it overboard they stole it from the hit 60s single in the States, the song itself blows but is catchy, sane for the 60s Tequila song

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Who's triggered by Conte more, A-M or Costa? Close one imo
AM is quite a wide spectrum; personally I couldn't care less by either of them, but I'm sure there's plenty of nutters on here who are foaming at their mouth just by hearing the name.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

AM is quite a wide spectrum; personally I couldn't care less by either of them, but I'm sure there's plenty of nutters on here who are foaming at their mouth just by hearing the name.

I was gonna say sexuals but I'm pretty happy with Arteta currently so just said A-M, but it's pretty obvious who I'm talking about.

amigo

On form and performances Brighton should have their number tonight. But Sp**s have that habit of picking up undeserved wins.

Am a Brighton supporter tonight, but wondering at what point I should start worrying about the amount of points the seagulls are picking up. Are they genuine top 4 contenders?
Looks like they are not. And unfortunately Tottenham do NOT get battered everywhere they go anymore. Not since Conte.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Remember their predictions at the end of last season to the start of this season. They thought they absolutely bossed it to top four and were light years ahead of us :lol:

Now they are consoling themselves with the fact that we have "reached our peak", and they are still "left with a few gears", yet only 4 points off :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

State of them they forget the unsustainable football they were playing and the season was basically without fans so away games doesn't count.

No matter if we drop off or not our style is clear and will improve and we basically have like multi players can score not hoof it to Kane and hope . Also focus on your own team i thought you win transfer window or something

Latest posts

Top Bottom