• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sp**s' best striker had a very good world cup tbf. Once they catch on and bench this bottler they might be onto something.

Now that Kane has turned into Lacazette there's actually space for both of them, but Conte is admittedly very weird and doesn't seem to take up very obvious propositions for whatever reason.

Like this Emerson stuff for instance, his reliance on him has made me look at him a bit different.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Titi had this narrative stick to him, I don’t see why Kane shouldn’t.

Wonder if Harry will have a comp like this at the end of his career though...

62henrycomp1612a.jpg

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Why'd he deserve anything. He dives, he injures other players he's a stinky Sp**s man. Him and Bayern are a match made in hell but so are him and Sp**s
I've rated him for years after denying him for the first few.

Yes I know, Sp**s blah blah blah. If it makes you guys feel better, he's leaned in too much into the play making schtick to his detriment and is nowhere near as effective even if it prolongs his career. He was more productive and lethal when he got in the box more during his Poch days.

He had the balance right under Mourinho.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I've rated him for years after denying him for the first few.

Yes I know, Sp**s blah blah blah. If it makes you guys feel better, he's leaned in too much into the play making schtick to his detriment and is nowhere near as effective even if it prolongs his career. He was more productive and lethal when he got in the box more during his Poch days.

He had the balance right under Mourinho.
The Sp**s part is just an addendum I mean it the guy's as dirty as they come. Miracle how no one's been injured from his backing up thing, remember how that effectively ended Debuchys career with us vs Stoke

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The Sp**s part is just an addendum I mean it the guy's as dirty as they come. Miracle how no one's been injured from his backing up thing, remember how that effectively ended Debuchys career with us vs Stoke

How he's gotten away with it is just how the UK works I kinda ignore it. Also helps that I am not too opposed to the dark arts or diving, it gets rewarded that's the game.

When watching other contact sports it's obvious diving especially gets taught from a young age for eg.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
How he's gotten away with it is just how UK works I kinda ignore it. Also helps that I am not too opposed to the dark arts or diving, it gets rewarded that's the game.

When watching other contact sports it's obvious diving especially gets taught from a young age for eg.
Fair views and all but this is still Harry Kane. Do I need to look up the clip of him skanking like a spastic Pinocchio?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Only joking. But that ducked me off, it’s football I get it, but he’s bottled that. Hope he never, ever wins anything in his life.

I like Kane in the England setup, seems a bit of a boring dude but players seem to like him. I wouldn't be upset if he went to Bayern, I think he might.

OnlyPints & OnlyOne

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Fair views and all but this is still Harry Kane. Do I need to look up the clip of him skanking like a spastic Pinocchio?

His skanks are wooden fr, he should cut it out. That tiktok he started was pathetic too.

Being a top level athlete seems to be less about athleticism these days if a stiff square like Kane feels the need to do that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I can’t actually think of a better player who’s literally never won a trophy, certainly can’t think of a better CF. This guy is breathing rarified air, he is going where no man has gone before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
314 career goals and no trophies is crazy i think if Sp**s fail to win anything and I'm expecting they won't win a thing as usual his move to bayern will became possibility.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also pretty funny how Kane equalled England's record goal haul, in a match he lost and ballsed up a late penalty too.

Just like Lamela winning the Puskas award, with a goal in a defeat to Arsenal and with him also getting a red card...why does everything good they do, always happen with such a massive negative attached to it ffs :lol:

Spursy really is a way of life!

Top Bottom