• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they care more about us winning title or not rather than focusing on themselves then what the point of thier club.

Still today result surprised me specially after man city win

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Only reason they're still in it is Newcastle having gone into full draw mode. Newcastle winning their game in hand means at least a 4 point gap. And that's assuming United lose theirs.

People forget how well Sp**s started the season. They were right there with us and City for like the first 10 weeks. Not getting Champions League by the end of this is a failure.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Only reason they're still in it is Newcastle having gone into full draw mode. Newcastle winning their game in hand means at least a 4 point gap. And that's assuming United lose theirs.

People forget how well Sp**s started the season. They were right there with us and City for like the first 10 weeks. Not getting Champions League by the end of this is a failure.
What people forget is that they were only up there because of luck and corrupt refereeing. Nobody who was actually watching them play thought they were as good as us or City. Their results were totally against the run of play and they had a piss easy schedule. Their first match against a proper team was against us and the rest was history.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I read also Bentancur done his knee if it's serious injury they seriously in trouble.

Ryan Sessegnon will miss 6 weeks seem conte training methods bit too much when you got world cup

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
What people forget is that they were only up there because of luck and corrupt refereeing. Nobody who was actually watching them play thought they were as good as us or City. Their results were totally against the run of play and they had a piss easy schedule. Their first match against a proper team was against us and the rest was history.
True, but they still had the points.

Sometimes its about falling out of a good position.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
RIP to the title challenge...

...Feb 9th to Feb 11th, gone but never to be forgotten (as the pressure they put on was well and truly immense!)
I always laugh when fans say they should get refund like you decided to travel and pay to watch the game nobody forcing you💀

The title challenge is funny these guys lucky Newcastle and manutd been not consistent not even looking top 4 team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I always laugh when fans say they should get refund like you decided to travel and pay to watch the game nobody forcing you💀

The title challenge is funny these guys lucky Newcastle and manutd been not consistent not even looking top 4 team.

As soon as he tweeted that they could maybe challenge for the title, I knew Leicester would smash them today.

The football gods were always gonna meme this guy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Now Shearer is using Kane to try and pretend he doesn't regret only ever achieving relegating Newcastle as a manager in his time there...

...least you have one proper medal already Alan, poor Harry's only got an Audi cup to his name ffs :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That would be so incredibly annoying to have a bunch of tw*ts in front of you talking sh*t and filming the whole match on their phones, let alone having to pay to watch a Sp**s game.

Yeah I think it’s incredibly inconsiderate tbh. Not only do you have someone talking and shouting all game next to you, but they’re sort of filming you without your consent.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Well he got the prediction right 4-1!

That would be so incredibly annoying to have a bunch of tw*ts in front of you talking sh*t and filming the whole match on their phones, let alone having to pay to watch a Sp**s game.

Yeah I think it’s incredibly inconsiderate tbh. Not only do you have someone talking and shouting all game next to you, but they’re sort of filming you without your consent.
Him and the other guy have started popping up on my YT feed. They are pretty alright I find. Although the filming and comments during the games would drive me insane!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That’s a real blow for them. Poor sod! ACLs are a *****. At least they are better at it now than when the butchers repaired mine in the mid 80s and early 90s…
Its worst injury possible for footballer Bentancur already not quick player now ACL will affect his pace and Sp**s in midfield lack too much quality with this injury I'd be surprised if they finish top 4.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom