• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sp**s are proof that mentality has a real impact on results and performances.

There's a total loser mentality pervasive at that club from the top down. There has been for the whole time I've been a football fan.

It doesn't matter who their next manager will be ( They've had some really good ones) it doesn't matter who they buy next summer ( They've had great players) they will fail because that's just the nature of the club.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s are proof that mentality has a real impact on results and performances.

There's a total loser mentality pervasive at that club from the top down. There has been for the whole time I've been a football fan.

It doesn't matter who their next manager will be ( They've had some really good ones) it doesn't matter who they buy next summer ( They've had great players) they will fail because that's just the nature of the club.
I do think it is one of English football's conundrums. This is a club that is well situated (ie London). Everything is in place in terms of facilities. It has a decent following, and there is a fair amount of finance available. Still, the history of the club is one of sporting failure.

I think that makes Tottenham a prime target for overseas investment. You can become a saviour here, while not having to spend money on infrastructure, and you are placed in the football capital of the world. Very attractive.

Last edited:

Game Over

Love how Conte is absolutely desperate to get sacked - gone full on nuclear - but Levy will keep him out of spite.

This negativity is bound to infect the dressing room too. No way do they make top 4 now.

Gremlins Laughing GIF

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Conte dropping truth bombs. Guess he wants to get that sacking and the fat cheque.
Also, Kane has got to be one of the most selfish players ever. When their captain has no interest in winning the trophies..it seeps into the squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's part of the problem, Conte is pointing out. Kane has no ambition and would just rather be the top scorer in the PL or post pictures with his shoes from the dressing room. Embarrassing player.
Yeah guy is such loser sometimes i don't blame him he don't want comfort zone but what the point being world class player and his max achievement is playing CL football.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
These Conte quotes are phenomenal. But also throw into contrast the absurdity of totnum’s status as a ‘big’ club. The last time they won anything was 15 years ago and the last time they won anything prestigious was 32 years ago and the last time they won the league was 62 years ago!

It’s a big club that doesn’t win anything and it takes a guy like Conte to actually call that out for the farce that it is.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Conte's not wrong in anything he says but it's totally unprofessional for him to say stuff like that to the media.

Maybe the players are selfish but a manager who comes out and publicly throws his guys under the bus to protect his own reputation is also selfish.

He's a knob tbh.

Black240

Conte's not wrong in anything he says but it's totally unprofessional for him to say stuff like that to the media.

Maybe the players are selfish but a manager who comes out and publicly throws his guys under the bus to protect his own reputation is also selfish.

He's a knob tbh.
I think he drove the bus over them, and then reversed it back over a few times

Top Bottom