• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He banged us rough at Tottenham lane, lest we forget. 3-0 una

Life is easy when you get a suspect penalty at home, doesnt it?

Remember one thing... Conte got lucky with CL football because we failed, nothing else. The same Conte who deliberately forfeited a competition as well.

Dodero

Why? They’re a top 6 club in the best league, compete for CL places, pay the best wages etc.

Where else does Nagelsmann go? He’s not getting a top Spanish or English job atm, Sp**s is the best of the rest.

I don’t think he’s anything special either, looks a perfect marriage to me.
This is the last year of Ancelotti in Madrid, so RM is an option for Nagelsmann.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is the last year of Ancelotti in Madrid, so RM is an option for Nagelsmann.
Still, you’ll have Potch, Conte, Enrique, Nagelsman etc all looking for jobs in the summer. Real will take one of those, leaves the rest looking for top jobs and not much else is available, outside Sp**s.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why hasnt he been sacked btw? Matt Law reported he was on the brink a week ago.
This is what I don’t get. First time there has been a situation like this, has he been sacked or not? Heard a Sp**s fan on Talksport say he has gone and Mason is in charge.

Weird situation.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Too bad for Tommy T that he won't be able to use his dungeon here. He'll have to build another one on Munich now.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
One thing to call Conte a bumm another to hype that washed up fraud Mourinho up in the same breath. Conte is 100x the manager and has been for most of the last ten years

Has he though? Or has he just had the best squad in the league for 3 jobs with Juve, Chelsea and Inter?

At Chelsea he also managed to push Diego Costa out the door and see them drop from Champions to 5th.

At Sp**s it's some of the worst anti-football I've ever witnessed. He was parking the bus while drawing or losing so many times. There doesn't seem to be any modern possession or attacking tactics in his team. He throws his players under the bus like Mourinho. He also seems to have Mourinho's very limited window before everything falls apart.

Arteta, Klopp and Guardiola have players running through brick walls for them. As did Mourinho at his best. Players seem to lose all motivation under Conte. If some of those signings while he was at Sp**s were his, then his talent ID is very low.

He also takes no responsibility for the results. It was his tactic to invite attact after attack against Southampton, giving them chance after chance. He blames the players and owners, maybe if he'd told them to take the pressure off by keeping the ball he might not have lost. But it's everyone elses fault, except for where the buck is meant to stop

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
One thing to call Conte a bumm another to hype that washed up fraud Mourinho up in the same breath. Conte is 100x the manager and has been for most of the last ten years
Name anything Conte did that compares to Mourinho at Porto or Inter. I don't like Jose but this is absurd.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Get the clamour for the big names but after Mourinho & Conte really think they need to go for a fresh approach.

So a younger man is required imho to oversee a rebuild
However you can't get just anyone.

You really want someone with links to the club who understands how things work.

Rather like we did with Tets👍

So a younger fella with links to Sp**s who retired around 3 years ago🤔

What's Dele up to?😜

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Name anything Conte did that compares to Mourinho at Porto or Inter. I don't like Jose but this is absurd.
That's why I added the last ten years. Also Contes time at Juve was much more impressive than Inters Treble, he had barely any money and took a team from 7th to a dynasty of consecutive titles.

People remember the big spending but the guy formed a title winning machine out of a washed up Pirlo, Vidal who wasn't a big name and a kid in Pogba, jokers like Vucinic and Matri in attack etc.

Batman

That's why I added the last ten years. Also Contes time at Juve was much more impressive than Inters Treble, he had barely any money and took a team from 7th to a dynasty of consecutive titles.

People remember the big spending but the guy formed a title winning machine out of a washed up Pirlo, Vidal who wasn't a big name and a kid in Pogba, jokers like Vucinic and Matri in attack etc.
Jose beat the referees and the best club team in modern history to win a CL with Inter. Succeeding while being broke in a broke league isn't the flex you're making it out to be. :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Didn't Conte win a league unbeaten at Juve as well?
Thought Assna fans had a hard-on for that kind of achievement.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Jose beat the referees and the best club team in modern history to win a CL with Inter. Succeeding while being broke in a broke league isn't the flex you're making it out to be. :lol:
"Jose" only got into the final because of a goal in the first leg that shouldn't have stood about beating the refs

Almost bankrupted the club in the process too. Conte took a team from midtable to a decade long dominance in the league but sure it's not worth anything because other clubs are broke.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The triple at Inter was based on heavy spending like most of the stuff Mourinho has won. Barca gave Inter a lot of money because Pep was an idiot and they signed Milito, Sneijder, Lucio, Motta and Eto'o. Almost half a new team.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

And you dont like "Jose". Yeah right.

Batman

"Jose" only got into the final because of a goal in the first leg that shouldn't have stood about beating the refs

Almost bankrupted the club in the process too. Conte took a team from midtable to a decade long dominance in the league but sure it's not worth anything because other clubs are broke.
Jose is literally his name, do you understand how quotes work? 😂

Latest posts+

Top Bottom