• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

In the immortal words of Jay-Z, "What's better than 1 billionaire? Two." She could come up with a special line of Fenty cosmetics to cover the bruises I leave on criminals every night.

Are you sure that's wise?

Gotham's criminal element have enough emotional problems as it is :lol:

Let's play Aubamawang

Man got a resume like he only scores in training.

62-FDED7-D-447-C-4225-9-A1-F-2-A78-AA075762.jpg
At least the pasty boy can win a trophy for the most fake tan used.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
See @jones this is what I was on about last summer that big managers need more than just a degree from tactics university.

Managing big egos is a separate skill in itself and it’s not something you get in your fancy books.

Can you imagine Don Carlo, Heynckes or Arsène getting bullied like this?
What makes it more ridiculous is Bayern won the game in question :lol: unbelievable really, have to say I'd like to believe the story because I can't stand Nagelsmann but like @Rasmi said it's definitely a possibility this is Bayerns bosses feeding lies to the media to justify their actions.

Heynckes a bad example btw, in an effort to be seen to have put his foot down he sent Frankfurt's best three players to the reserves and turned them from in contention for the title to relegation in two years 💀

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What makes it more ridiculous is Bayern won the game in question :lol: unbelievable really, have to say I'd like to believe the story because I can't stand Nagelsmann but like @Rasmi said it's definitely a possibility this is Bayerns bosses feeding lies to the media to justify their actions.

Heynckes a bad example btw, in an effort to be seen to have put his foot down he sent Frankfurt's best three players to the reserves and turned them from in contention for the title to relegation in two years 💀

Fact his wife dumped him the same time tells you all you need to know about his character 👀

Didn’t know that about Heynckes tbf, only really knew him as that old guy who’d get dropped into Bayern and Real, win a CL then leave straight away.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Fact his wife dumped him the same time tells you all you need to know about his character 👀

Didn’t know that about Heynckes tbf, only really knew him as that old guy who’d get dropped into Bayern and Real, win a CL then leave straight away.
Not doubting Nagelsmann is a wrongun and a little b i t c h but his wife left him last year already I think. Only thing regarding his new girlfriend I've seen is she was fired by Bild pretty much the same time he lost his job lol.

Heynckes to this day can't come to Frankfurt, not even joking he said it himself. Turned the most exciting team in the league and best Eintracht side in 15 years into a 2nd tier side in 18 months.

Top Bottom