• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He had a great personal World Cup and didn’t play that much for Sp**s. Has been in the league for years.

Enough people know he’s not trash basically.

Hmmmm.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Richarlison is a very streaky player for me. When he fancies it and wants to turn it on he can be very good.

Sp**s was a poor move for him. He just plays in his comfort zone.

At Everton he was the main man along with DCL. I think he's a bit of an ego player tbh.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

Sky Sports News have also been told that Sp**s' bosses feel Slot used their interest in him to get an improved contract in the Netherlands - and it is fully expected he will now sign a new deal with Feyenoord.

Lol

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Sky Sports News have also been told that Sp**s' bosses feel Slot used their interest in him to get an improved contract in the Netherlands - and it is fully expected he will now sign a new deal with Feyenoord.

Lol
Levy is one of the ugliest side chicks I've ever seen.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Kane leaves them they're toast. Even with Kane, I can't see them finishing above 6th next season.

They’ll need direction and investment to have a shot at top 4 next season.

Think they’ll take their time with an eye on the top 5 spots in 24/25. By then their house should be in order enough to challenge there.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah he further explained that "the stadium was empty at the time of Covid and because President Levy didn't let me play the final and win the trophy." which is fair enough.

Still, the way Sp**s stay getting sh*tted on is different.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Into obscurity they go.
Meme Reaction GIF by inwendo

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he further explained that "the stadium was empty at the time of Covid and because President Levy didn't let me play the final and win the trophy." which is fair enough.

Still, the way Sp**s stay getting sh*tted on is different.

The way he ended the video by saying "I feel a connection to all my previous clubs, apart from Mr. Levy's Club" was the pièce de résistance :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ser ‘Arry needs 50 PL goals to break the record.

Levy will be doing some nasty things to ensure he’s at Sp**s to do it.

Top Bottom