• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
that they haven’t won a single trophy during these “golden years” is peak tin pottery

Still envious about their CL run in 19 tho
Some proper magic moments thereb

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never say never but Ange has said you'll be surprised how long I'm here for. Most have taken that as a long term commitment, especially with Cl next season. Also Ange likes control Levy won't give him that.

How good is Ange compared to say Brendan?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Ser ‘Arry needs 50 PL goals to break the record.

Levy will be doing some nasty things to ensure he’s at Sp**s to do it.

He might actually get rid of Kane if it means he keeps his job

Seems fans are in the "thanks for the memories but it's time to say goodbye" phase with him. No longer trusted to keep the project going

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How good is Ange compared to say Brendan?
Brendan came into huge fanfare, completed an invincible treble but he done that without Rangers 2.0, he also left when Rangers started getting stronger. Ange came in to Ange who? man from Japan that's never managed in Europe and after Celtic lost the ten. The atmosphere was horrible, club on its knees, lost Scott Brown, Édouard, Ajer and Frimpong amongst others. He rebuilt the team, won a double, played some of the best football I've saw anywhere. Defensively a shambles in the Europa but offensively we were one of the top scorers. 2nd season we should have went through in the CL, playing blistering football and look on course to win a treble.

Imo he is superior in everyway. He is a scout, a manager, a CEO and his personality is infectious. I'd follow him anywhere. Interestingly he was part of the City group and considered as one to watch.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ange, Potter, De Zerbi, even Fonseca, are managers that are worth investing time and money in. Sp**s need to humble themselves, and rebuild from scratch, this was evident as far back as Jose already.
You can still hear among their fans that they need a "quick turnaround". Quick turnaround to what exactly?

If double the club that is Arsenal could realise the need to start anew, then who the **** are Sp**s? Seriously deluded club, and what's worse for them, the delusion actually comes from the actual club decision makers themselves.

I'd be concerned if they got one of the names I mentioned above. I'd throw in Nagelsman as well. Because it would mean that Levy is finally ready to let go of the footballing operations and let the professionals actually get on with business.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fwiw Rodgers would be a good appointment for them. He is really good at lifting what is there and improving it. Long term is when he tends to run into trouble. 2 seasons, lay down some foundations and move on.

Yeah he is a good manager, I think he can do a job there.

Their problem is Daniel Levy IMO. He is far too involved in the footballing operations with his financial mindset. When you see news of Sp**s looking to imitate Brighton and Brentford models, you can believe that, it sounds just like the bean counter, trying to extract the maximum from minimal input.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Never say never but Ange has said you'll be surprised how long I'm here for. Most have taken that as a long term commitment, especially with Cl next season. Also Ange likes control Levy won't give him that.

I saw all the Sp**s fans on Twitter raging about getting Ange 😭 they clearly lack in football knowledge.

Ange is a fantastic manager, you only have to look at the impact he’s had in everywhere he’s managed in but like you said, Sp**s would be a bad fit for him. Still would be gutted if he ends up there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Surely the owner has to look at this and think maybe Levy could be the problem?

All these big name managers they’ve burned through and he’s been the constant.

Now they’re getting bantered off by the Feyenoord boss because they know what a poisoned chalice it is.

Kane has to look at this and force a move. It’s just embarrassing for him at this stage.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Levy is not a random employee that can be sacked. He own almost 30% of the club.

If he were half as smart as I think he is, he'd cash out, watch from his skybox whilst enjoying his hundreds of millions & letting Sp**s become someone else's problem.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom