• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Fabregasm

When he went to Celtic they were inferior to Rangers and he has restored dominance to Celtic. Ive also seen Rangers fans desperate for him to leave. You see the movement of Celtic and its very good, but it could be a mirage given they are comically stronger relative to the rest of the league.

Mind you Celtic was in full dominance for maybe 10 seasons or what before Gerrard "restore" dominance to Rangers. he went through 20/21 season unbeaten, playing sexy attacking football scoring lots of goals and Celtic fans all can't wait to see Stevie out. They reason why Celtic restore "dominance" was mainly because Gerrard left Rangers after winning the league and not some mission impossible task from Postecoglou. In circumstances, what Gerrard achieved in Scottish league was way more amazing.

Let's just leave that discussion of Gerrard managerial performance in English league for another day.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Must be heartbreaking for Celtic fans, they struck gold with this guy. Wonder if he tried to sign some of the Japanese lads?

Would be interesting to see who they go for next.

Gallardo, Fonseca and perhaps Rose come to mind.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Official League account tweeting this fs
Levy to Japan:
"Does it come in fat?"
bruce wayne smirk GIF

SA Gunner

So why's he going to Tottenham?

Its a good opportunity to build his profile, especially if he gets it right at Sp**s.

I dont think they'll keep him for too long, especially if things go well.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Arsenal were looking for a new manager, and the likes of Nagelsmann, Enrique and Potter were out there and we landed on Ricky Ponting’s neighbour I’d be crying my eyes out.

Lovely stuff.

It was like when Sp**s got CL and signed, Forster, Djed Spence, Perisic and Bissouma and everyone said they won the window. 😭

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Very good appointment by Sp**s that’s if Levy gives him enough room to work his magic.

I remember his first season at Marinos in Japan when they almost got relegated as they were leaking in goals for fun but they stuck by him and to his philosophy and reaped the rewards. They ended up winning the league in the following season after like over a decade of not winning the league.

I think he’ll surprise a few as I’m sure many are underestimating him.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Would have been awesome after Pochettino, but now they'll probably be in full rebuild mode and don't see Levy giving him enough time

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Celtic fans love him. Completely different league though, be interesting to see how it goes.

Malky

Established Member
Your CV doesnt really matter anymore, its more your philosophy.

This guy plays structured, attacking football. He has the tools to do well with them if given the tools, and time.
Hate to say it, but big Ange will be an excellent appointment at Sp**s. Celtic have played some beautiful attacking football this season and if he can replicate that at Sp**s, with the right signings this summer, they'll be in the running for top 4 next season.

Malky

Established Member
If Arsenal were looking for a new manager, and the likes of Nagelsmann, Enrique and Potter were out there and we landed on Ricky Ponting’s neighbour I’d be crying my eyes out.

Lovely stuff.
You put the hype job Potter in with Nagelsmann and Enrique 🤣💀

SA Gunner

Hate to say it, but big Ange will be an excellent appointment at Sp**s. Celtic have played some beautiful attacking football this season and if he can replicate that at Sp**s, with the right signings this summer, they'll be in the running for top 4 next season.

Yes, fully agree with you. He was actually Brighton's choice ahead of De Zerbi.

He has the fundamental coaching of the elite coaches, and like De Zerbi he needs his break. This will be it for him and if Sp**s dont give him the necessary tools he needs, another big club will.

Its their best appointment since Potch, and I need to look at Potch again to see if Ange has already surpassed him. Ill know this soon enough.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very good appointment by Sp**s that’s if Levy gives him enough room to work his magic.

I remember his first season at Marinos in Japan
when they almost got relegated as they were leaking in goals for fun but they stuck by him and to his philosophy and reaped the rewards. They ended up winning the league in the following season after like over a decade of not winning the league.

I think he’ll surprise a few as I’m sure many are underestimating him.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Top Bottom