• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair with amount of injures they having if they can hold to 4th-5th when finally maddison and VDV returns then imo they'll favourites for top 4 finish.

But i can't see it specially when Ange play too risky ball. Fixtures also bit more difficult then thier first 10 games they'll lose few more games

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
@Xln do you still believe they are like us last season? just as I and many others told a few weeks back their run wasn't sustainable. Yes, they had injuries, but they had injury prone players like Maddison. So it was expected.
You know I meant as in the fresh team with passion and attacking threat playing beautiful football like we did last year. And by surprise.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Perhaps. I’m not fussed about Sp**s anyways they never had the squad to compete.

I think those insecure about Arteta were feeling the heat when Sp**s looked like this season’s surprise package and are now enjoying them crumbling though.
Nahhh that's not it. Don't have to be an Arteta inner to fear Spuds winning the title.

I'd gladly remind you their UCL final run :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@A_G

no-lies-detected-lie-detector.gif

Melquiades

View attachment 20037

Whiteman? Phillips? Sessegnon didn't even play and Richarlison two times? 🤣🤣 Boo fookin hoo.

Don't remember Sky whipping out excuses for us when we had Tomi, Saliba, Zinch, Partey, and Jesus out at the same time.

I don't even know who two of those players are and Googling them neither has ever made a first-team appearance for Sp**s.

They have 4 regular starters out and one of them is the useless Richarlison who is probably addition by subtraction. We've had 2-4 regular starters injured all season (White, Partey, Timber last week + Raya unavailable). It isn't that different.

Also suspensions shouldn't get included in this as if they're 'bad luck'.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
The Sp**s fans' reaction to Cash has been really weird. Fair enough they're disappointed that Bentancur is injured again, but they're acting like it was some heinous assault.
It wasn't a great challenge. But it was only a yellow. Which is what he got. They're acting like it was a stonewall red.

There also seems to be an implocation that because Bentancur was only recently back from injury, Villa should have gone easy on him. Weird.

Anyway, just to add to the point about Sp**s' injuries...

Mings
Buendia
Moreno
Carlos
Ramsey
Bailey

All out or only just back from injury and all starters except maybe Bailey. And we've started ok

Last edited:

Fabregasm

View attachment 20037

Whiteman? Phillips? Sessegnon didn't even play and Richarlison two times? 🤣🤣 Boo fookin hoo.

Don't remember Sky whipping out excuses for us when we had Tomi, Saliba, Zinch, Partey, and Jesus out at the same time.

Stage is set for them to win the heart of all pundits and fans for braving a highline attacking approach with depleted squad even if they lose 6-0 or 7-0

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsène got to a Champions League final in 2006 with Campbell, Lauren and Cole pretty much missing the season.

Fatty loses "stars" like Whiteman, Philips and Richarlison² and suddenly he can't do anything at all...joke of a manger, tbh.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ahhh fs. I got rid of Haaland from fpl a month ago (and it was the right decision, I’ve shot up the rankings) but all this chat is making me think about bringing him back in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The Sp**s fans' reaction to Cash has been really weird. Fair enough they're disappointed that Bentancur is injured again, but they're acting like it was some heinous assault.
It wasn't a great challenge. But it was only a yellow. Which is what he got. They're acting like it was a stonewall red.

There also seems to be an implocation that because Bentancur was only recently back from injury, Villa should have gone easy on him. Weird.

Anyway, just to add to the point about Sp**s' injuries...

Mings
Buendia
Moreno
Carlos
Ramsey
Bailey

All out or only just back from injury and all starters except maybe Bailey. And we've started ok
Yup the same group that watched Son break a man's leg on purpose and still act like he's some kind of saint instead of a sneaky crybaby c*nt.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arsène got to a Champions League final in 2006 with Campbell, Lauren and Cole pretty much missing the season.

Fatty loses "stars" like Whiteman, Philips and Richarlison² and suddenly he can't do anything at all...joke of a manger, tbh.
Some nothing poster on here whose name I genuinely can't remember tried to make a bet with me that he'd win the title with them next season. 😭

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

It's because he injured Doherty before so as per fans tradition they now regard him as a public enemy.

Like Shawcross for us

Latest posts

Top Bottom