• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Biggus

Established Member
From the mailbox at football 365.

The Only Unhappy Sp**s Fan Yesterday
I thought I would share my experience (or non experience as it turned out) of Tottenham's 9-1 embarrassing of Wigan. I am a lifetime Sp**s supporter of 25 years of age and am passionate about following my team when I can. I work every other Saturday so can't get to the lane every game but manage to go reasonably regularly. I had a ticket for yesterdays game but was unsure whether to go or not. I live on the outskirts of NW London in the suburbs, Small town called Eastcote, so I rely on the tube to get me to the Lane and have a few mates who I meet when I do go up there. Due to the rain and the fact that the Metropolitan and Central Line weren't running from my area I decided to give it a miss despite my girlfriends' kind offer to drive me. I could have taken a longer route on the Underground but decided not to bother.

I sat there checking the score and the goals roll in I felt mixed emotions. My mate text me ten minutes in asking if I had made it to the game which I replied I hadn't. I will keep that ticket to remind me of the day I was a massive tw*t. To top it all off my mate then called me after the match, he hadn't received my text, asking if I was coming to meet them in the pub round the corner. I guess sometimes, you get what you deserve...
Ross Pursey (Defoe was also on the bench for my dream team)

:lol:

1658620410431.png

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Re: Let's still all laugh at Tottenham.

lol, idiot. Any chance any true fan gets, he should be going straight to the game. Especially if you don't live that far away! Loser!

Shadow Moses

Established Member

What an idiot. I live in NW as well and there's no way I'll miss an Arsenal game if I have tickets.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Idiot aside.

That was a brilliant result by them on the weekend. My credit is due.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

I'm not sure how true it is though - he both reckons he has a girlfriend and mates.

A general " :lol: " at Spuds everywhere is still in order however.

alonso14

Established Member

dear me

It's Everton esq

I remember them bringing out a "Derby Demolition" DVD after they beat us 3-0 a few years back

Although i did find it amusing that loads of them were buying them pre Xmas in HMV in town when someone spotted Luis Garcia and they were asking him to sign a copy (which he did, fair play)

Accomplished

Established Member

OMFG. All this guy had to do was get a on a tube? in the rain? or even have his girlfriend drive him?

honestly....it's bad enough that he's the biggest non-fan out there, but it's worse that he actually admitted it in public...

Every team has their fair share of **** fans though. I'm fed up of all the crap about arsenal fans at the emirates. As if it's our fault or something. Are we supposed to stop supporting arsenal because our fans aren't always really loud? ****ing most ridiculous thing anyone can ever say about football IMO.."yeah well arsenal fans are quiet, they aren't real fans"....it's why I can't read RAWK.

alonso14

Established Member

Accomplished said:
OMFG. All this guy had to do was get a on a tube? in the rain? or even have his girlfriend drive him?

honestly....it's bad enough that he's the biggest non-fan out there, but it's worse that he actually admitted it in public...

Every team has their fair share of s**t fans though. I'm fed up of all the crap about arsenal fans at the emirates. As if it's our fault or something. Are we supposed to stop supporting arsenal because our fans aren't always really loud? f****g most ridiculous thing anyone can ever say about football IMO.."yeah well arsenal fans are quiet, they aren't real fans"....it's why I can't read RAWK.

Anfield is as quiet as any ground on your usual match day

Accomplished

Established Member

alonso14 said:

Glad to hear you say that, because it's true and a lot of liverpool fans (well, the vast majority of people on RAWK) would rather not believe that. You have a fantastic atmosphere on big european nights, and in derbies, but so do we. Against Spuds, the emirates was rocking, and was louder than most clubs could reach (primarily because of capacity, but it still shows we can be loud). The emirates was rocking in the first 5 minutes of the United Semi last season, that was our first "big" european night really, and our fans were very loud that night. You can't blame them for losing that once they scored those 2 quickfire goals.

The same thing is true for every club in the league apart from certain clubs like Stoke and Burnley. But then again, if their clubs ever had the same sort of success, I'm 100% certain they wouldn't be able to generate such a good atmosphere when they play wigan at home. It's all relative.

alonso14

Established Member

Accomplished said:
alonso14 said:

Glad to hear you say that, because it's true and a lot of liverpool fans (well, the vast majority of people on RAWK) would rather not believe that. You have a fantastic atmosphere on big european nights, and in derbies, but so do we. Against Spuds, the emirates was rocking, and was louder than most clubs could reach (primarily because of capacity, but it still shows we can be loud). The emirates was rocking in the first 5 minutes of the United Semi last season, that was our first "big" european night really, and our fans were very loud that night. You can't blame them for losing that once they scored those 2 quickfire goals.

The same thing is true for every club in the league apart from certain clubs like Stoke and Burnley. But then again, if their clubs ever had the same sort of success, I'm 100% certain they wouldn't be able to generate such a good atmosphere when they play wigan at home. It's all relative.

I dont think there is a doubt that on big European nights Anfield is special.......i am not sure there are many better grounds.......

The best atmosphere I have been witness to was Besiktas away....It was wonderful

Biggus

Established Member

Sp**s selling "commemorative" dvd's of ordinary games is certainly one form of video technology I'd like to see excluded from football.

Biggus

Established Member

:lol: The funniest thing is that they'll have to taste the little worm their apple- the blatant Scharner handball for the Wigan goal, that robbed them of equalling Man U's record.

Top Bottom