• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This means him and his people are already talking to a club or two.

Chelsea and City need a striker. Both clubs could spend 100-120m on him, no problem. Chelsea are probably selling Tammy Abraham too.

I imagine his destination has already been chosen, wages and all that sorted.

The request to move is to help the deal go through and some attempt to prevent Levy from dragging this out.

No idea how Tottenham fans feel about him now but Kane has pretty much weakened the clubs position and ****ed them over, doubt English media will point that out though.

Malky

Established Member
Sp**s fans trying to claim that Kane is only leaving for money, nothing to do with the fact he's consistantly been one of the leagues top scorer for years, one of the best strikers in world football and he's 28 this summer with not a trophy to show for it. :lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
This means him and his people are already talking to a club or two.

Chelsea and City need a striker. Both clubs could spend 100-120m on him, no problem. Chelsea are probably selling Tammy Abraham too.
Levy said a month back that he wouldn't sell Kane to another PL club, but I didn't believe him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s fans trying to claim that Kane is only leaving for money, nothing to do with the fact he's consistantly been one of the leagues top scorer for years, one of the best strikers in world football and he's 28 this summer with not a trophy to show for it. :lol:

Zomb said:
He’s not going for money ffs. I suspect he would sign for City tomorrow if they matched his current wage
But it won't be will it.
He will be on 500k a week which is the sweetner and the trophy to boot.
How many players look back on the medals they've won?
They'd prefer to look at the Ferrari ,mansion and 50 million in the bank.

"How many players look back on the medals they've won"......uhhhhh, all of them? :lol:

Joestlaachmkr

As expected, Kane and probably Son as well are leaving Sp**s. Sp**s has always been a stepping stone for big players so that they can eventually move on to a big club where they can win titles.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"How many players look back on the medals they've won...they prefer to look at the Ferrari ,mansion and 50 million in the bank."

...Sp**s fan just can't understand how important trophies/medals are for players, can they...the thought of winning is so alien to them, that they just can't process it :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
BBC Sport has been told conversations with the club resulted in a plea for him to 'become a Francesco Totti' - the Italian World Cup winner who rebuffed numerous transfer offers to spend his entire senior career at Roma.

This has been greeted with scepticism by the Kane camp, who know the player is coveted by virtually every club, with Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea all known to be interested.
:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
As expected, Kane and probably Son as well are leaving Sp**s. Sp**s has always been a stepping stone for big players so that they can eventually move on to a big club where they can win titles.
Son isn’t leaving. Sp**s aren’t selling two of their best players. He’s probably finishing his career at Sp**s, 29 next month.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Was just about to post that...Totti also won trophies at Roma (including a league title) he didn't win as much as he should have, but he still won.

Also Roma are actually Totti's lifelong club, while Sp**s aren't Kane's (despite everyone pretending they are for some reason) these situations are very different.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Where is he going though?
I would bet United, though that would put Cavani on the bench permanently. My runner up would be Chelsea. For some reason I don't see him as a Pep player, though I could be wrong.
I would think Manchester, either club could fit. You'd have to compare him to Haaland though. Clubs might prefer to wait till next season and go for Haaland at a reduced price.

Iceman10

Established Member
I would think Manchester, either club could fit. You'd have to compare him to Haaland though. Clubs might prefer to wait till next season and go for Haaland at a reduced price.
Possible that United is not in for him regardless. They renewed Cavani and it was said their strategy was to go after Sancho instead of a CF this summer. Kind of weird because the cynic in me previously thought Sky was unsettling Kane for United. I would also think if City needs their Aguero replacement this summer it would probably favour Kane based on proven track record in the PL and still at least 4-5 seasons left in him.

BobP

Memri Fan

Honestly, if I were Sp**s, I'd force him to honour his contract. They've got nothing to lose by doing so, he'll more or less be out of commission by the time the contract runs out anyway.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Honestly, if I were Sp**s, I'd force him to honour his contract. They've got nothing to lose by doing so, he'll more or less be out of commission by the time the contract runs out anyway.

Have to agree, I suppose you have to deal with an unhappy Kane but there is no one Tottenham can buy to replace him.

They can reinvest that entire 150mil and I doubt they would be any better off on the pitch once hes gone.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom