• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Son seems perfect for Nuno, the CMs group a good fit + reunited with Doherty

just a hard task to sign the right striker & a couple of CBs with the Kane money

looks like they have missed out on Andre Silva now who looked an obvious choice with Mendes connection

BobP

Memri Fan
Happy Sol Campbell signing day!

The more I think about it, the more I think that the modern-day equivalent of this would be Harry Kane not only signing for us [on a free transfer no less] after saying he'd stay but also winning the league title at the stadium of his former club.

Campbell was cold.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What a day that was!

With regards to Nuno, he's not that good imo, the Wolves team was miles better than any other Championship side that usually gets promoted with too many international quality players. Yet, he has them play a boring style which is functional and doesn't over achieve

I think this is the end of Sp**s challenging for top 4

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

what a club

Shambolic but they could've stumbled into something rather alright. What we've seen from Nuno he's sort of a Baby Mou so they're at least keeping in line with the kind of footie they've been playing recently and tbh I'd trust Nuno to do a Niko Kovac at Frankfurt and do alright to good for what and where Sp**s are.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 2005/2006 season was a crucial one for me, in my Arsenal fandom, as it's the first time I remember really hating Sp**s.

When I became a fan, I understood they were our rivals, enjoyed beating them and how important winning the league at their stadium was, etc...but if I am honest, they were always a second thought to me...most of my hatred was directed at United.

Probably because I am not from London, but also because of the vast differences between the 2 clubs up to 2005/2006...a good season for Sp**s back then, was 10th...a bad season for Arsenal, was 2nd :lol:

So feel that year was a nice barrier for me (and probably a lot of other non-English fans) to cross...and "lasagne-gate" was a ****ing hilarious way for it to finish...bunch of gimps!

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Screenshot_20210714-125405_Chrome.jpg

We've been left despondent by players before but I don't ever recall a player refusing to even consider negotiating with us 🤣🤣

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Normally you would take soundings with the player before agreeing with the club...just to avoid such embarrassments.... Sadly though, I think we are much in the same position as Sp**s. Once out of the Champions League, you lose drawing power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom