• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Kane will still leave it needed Modric Bale and Berbatov to go on strike for levy to let them leave.
Depends if City feel they need Grealish more or Kane more - this must have been the reason behind the urgency and turning his back on the club.

Going on City's squad and Pep's history with Lewadowski and briefly Ibrahimovic, I'd say Kane might be the priority.

Guess we will have to wait and see. 3 years left on his contract is major yikes though man, Levi doesn't have to do sh*t and if Kane goes on a major strop next season at 29 years old City might not come calling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Depends if City feel they need Grealish more or Kane more - this must have been the reason behind the urgency and turning his back on the club.

Going on City's squad and Pep's history with Lewadowski and briefly Ibrahimovic, I'd say Kane might be the priority.

Guess we will have to wait and see. 3 years left on his contract is major yikes though man, Levi doesn't have to do sh*t and if Kane goes on a major strop next season at 29 years old City might not come calling.
it make or break for Kane if he didn't leave now he'll stuck with Sp**s forever. i think city will give it try but i don't believe they'll go above 100M with this one.

Last edited:

Why

Always Me ?
I mean if you are going to spend 160mil on Kane, you have to think maybe you just sell one of the other 50mil players you have and get Mbappe or Haaland, at least the value is somewhat protected.

I could see him going for 100mil, but Levy just seems to be someone that won't back down.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don’t get why PSG don’t get involved if they sell MBappe.

Him and Neymar would be a mad link up. Goals and assists for days.
So now you want to imperil French waiters when this man floods the restaurant with saliva trying to pronounce French words? For shame, Rex.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Nothing to laugh about really, They are in europe we are not

They Will sell a player for 150m , we couldnt sell anyone for 50m

They Will reinvest wisely

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Nothing to laugh about really, They are in europe we are not

They Will sell a player for 150m , we couldnt sell anyone for 50m

They Will reinvest wisely
They may well be playing this lot in “Europe”.

Technically speaking you could argue they’re not even in Europe post Brexit.

And they reached this stage by beating a team called aarhus

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not sure if they ever had a more slappable face in that dressing room.

If the **** on their club crest was a person:

pelatih-tottenham-khawatirkan-kondisi-erik-lamela-6FWsMtKKKF.jpg

article-2657042-1EBAA81200000578-243_636x382.jpgWilliamGallas_20120506.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000292063998.jpgJermaine-Jenas-Contact-Information.jpg

Attachments

• article-2657042-1EBAA81200000578-243_636x382.jpg
    article-2657042-1EBAA81200000578-243_636x382.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Jenas doesn't even need to be in a Sp**s kit, but you still want to slap the **** out of him :lol:
The ego on him is something else. Achieved absolutely nothing individually at poverty clubs but the way he speaks you'd swear he was Messi in Cristiano's body.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Kane should have known how Levy treated Modric and the refusal to sell him, despite of "gentleman" agreements.

Nevertheless this meltdown in their relationship is lovely. It would be great if it goes until deadline day and City pull out of the race.
A bit torn on if I want Kane to stay at Sp**s or not. If he leaves they will be in a world of hurt I feel. City will regardless continue to buy good player after good player. So they will continue to pull away with their transfer budget seeming to be basically unlimited. Maybe Chelsea can keep pace for a bit, but doubt United or Liverpool will. We definitely will not. So all in all it might just be better if City pulls away and makes the PL to the Bundesliga 2.0...

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A bit torn on if I want Kane to stay at Sp**s or not. If he leaves they will be in a world of hurt I feel. City will regardless continue to buy good player after good player. So they will continue to pull away with their transfer budget seeming to be basically unlimited. Maybe Chelsea can keep pace for a bit, but doubt United or Liverpool will. We definitely will not. So all in all it might just be better if City pulls away and makes the PL to the Bundesliga 2.0...

Kane's injury history and age are not his side for much longer. If he goes to City he will win the PL and maybe CL, finally having a trophy under his name.

As Arsenal fans we hope this saga drags on and never concludes for various reasons:

- It alienates Kane and Sp**s fans even more
- Kane will not have the same super form under a downright average manager in Nuno
- It blocks any new transfer plans they have
- It probably disrupts their plans for stadium debts

If City pull out at last minute, it will be hilarious for these and many other reasons.

For comparison, we remember how after a great 2007/08 season, Adebayor started flirting with AC Milan and other teams. He was instantly disliked and was never the same anymore. He was sold the next season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Kane's injury history and age are not his side for much longer. If he goes to City he will win the PL and maybe CL, finally having a trophy under his name.

As Arsenal fans we hope this saga drags on and never concludes for various reasons:

- It alienates Kane and Sp**s fans even more
- Kane will not have the same super form under a downright average manager in Nuno
- It blocks any new transfer plans they have
- It probably disrupts their plans for stadium debts

If City pull out at last minute, it will be hilarious for these and many other reasons.

For comparison, we remember how after a great 2007/08 season, Adebayor started flirting with AC Milan and other teams. He was instantly disliked and was never the same anymore. He was sold the next season.
I bow to your thinking! Let’s hope for that!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom