• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I imagine Kane leaves at some point before the window shuts.

This all seems like the process of a big player leaving, club denies it and stands strong for a while squeezing every last penny out the deal.

Player stays quiet until its done.

Missing or extended breaks from training etc.

Club spending/eyeing replacement.

Deal will be done eventually in my opinion.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Is that “neutral” journalist Adam Crafton I see there crying about his golden boy leaving?
Was this the same journo who cried after "teastorm in the cup" controversy with the Özil gif of having tea.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Out of the those 26 "Major" trophies...2 are 2nd division titles (which shouldn't count, as you are playing in that league for promotion and not for the title) while 3 of their Community Shields are "shared" (I love the English Super Cup, but even I wouldn't claim a "shared" trophy ffs!)

Some slightly dodgy numbers in that tweet...surprised they didn't count the Audi Cup as one, tbh :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom