• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Only has himself to blame, silly contract he agreed to. Without any sort of clause is just naive.

His contract is madness for a player of his ability, not only is it far to long at 6yrs but on 200k p/w?

Heard his brother is his agent, they proper ****ed up on it, probably should be on close to double what he gets.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Kane has already shown incredibly loyalty to Sp**s by staying on for so long. Can’t imagine any of our big players staying at the club for so long without any trophies. It’s his own fault for signing a 6 year contract.

Pop Tart

Established Member
His contract is madness for a player of his ability, not only is it far to long at 6yrs but on 200k p/w?

Heard his brother is his agent, they proper ****ed up on it, probably should be on close to double what he gets.
From what I have been reading is that:
His brother was not his agent at the time of the contract but took over later that year he signed and is believed to have played a part in it alongside his former agent.

Agents are shady ****ers anyway especially when its family members. I get you might think family will not swindle you compared to some random person but sadly that is not always the case.

Maybe he was thinking heart over head but this is Sp**s we are talking about. No real winning instinct in the club's DNA. Which is why I do not get him agreeing to the contract length. Maybe the money aspect made that irrelevant at the time. why you would accept daniel levy's word on anything is equally puzzling

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
From what I have been reading is that:
His brother was not his agent at the time of the contract but took over later that year he signed and is believed to have played a part in it alongside his former agent.

Agents are shady ****ers anyway especially when its family members. I get you might think family will not swindle you compared to some random person but sadly that is not always the case.

Maybe he was thinking heart over head but this is Sp**s we are talking about. No real winning instinct in the club's DNA. I do not get why you would accept daniel levy's word on anything.

I dont think his family/agent have swindled him, more like they have got him a ****ty contract due to inexperience or naivety.

A player like Kane should not be on £200,000 per week, that is ridiculously low for his return; Auba, Martial, Partey, Sterling, De Gea and Pogba all earn more in the PL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eriksen is twice the player of Özil

AngryAdeptDugong-size_restricted.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
So is Kane staying we think? Don’t see else he would backtrack. I don’t know. Don’t see why City won’t pay his fee if they are willing to go 100M for Grealish so easily.

Pop Tart

Established Member
So is Kane staying we think? Don’t see else he would backtrack. I don’t know. Don’t see why City won’t pay his fee if they are willing to go 100M for Grealish so easily.
If they wanted a striker they would of signed him first. I think they would not mind him but it shows that they wanted another attacking midfielder rather then replace aguero

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yep. Should have insisted on a buyout clause. No idea why the gimp signed that contract on the back of Levy’s “word”.
People hate (as do I) the super agents, but stuff like this is where they're needed.

Or even just an adequate one to tell him – "hey, how about giving yourself an optional out?"

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I dunno if it's irony or poetic justice or whatever, but their biggest player ever bottling it when trying to leave is so fitting.

Francois

Being banded around the city that Sp**s have agreed naming rights , Middle East but absolutely massive deal, hence why they now have money to spend

Riou

Watched a video today of a Sp**s' fan and an Arsenal fan (Lee Judges, no less) debating.

"Harry Kane is a better all round striker than Thierry Henry?" and "Where the Invincibles overrated?" ...were some of the questions that the Sp**s fan really tried to argue for.

Least Chelsea's recent success, makes it a good debate between the two clubs...but Arsenal-Sp**s is just too one sided in our favour, it's kind of embarrassing, tbh...they bring nothing to the table :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Watched a video today of a Sp**s' fan and an Arsenal fan (Lee Judges, no less) debating.

"Harry Kane is a better all round striker than Thierry Henry?" and "Where the Invincibles overrated?" ...were some of the questions that the Sp**s fan really tried to argue for.

Least Chelsea's recent success, makes it a good debate between the two clubs...but Arsenal-Sp**s is just too one sided in our favour, it's kind of embarrassing, tbh...they bring nothing to the table :lol:
I was done reading from there bro.

200w.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

There's bollocks & then there's pure unadulterated nonsense that gets you sent to a Sanitarium :lol:

Riou

They aren't even that good a team anymore, they haven't been for the past 2 seasons either.

Yet they have finished above us those years, and I have no hope of that ending this season now.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

They aren't even that good a team anymore, they haven't been for the past 2 seasons either.

Yet they have finished above us those years, and I have no hope of that ending this season.
Had this argument with a Sp**s mate (I have a couple growing up in North London unfortunately)

We listed both our squads they really aren't that good a team on paper :lol:
Their USP was Son & Kane and there's a chance that is done.

Top Bottom