• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
They lost. Ferreira played very well and deserved it.

Attacking threat of Tottenham on the night: 0

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So they won against City but lost against Pacos because they played mostly B team i think they'll qualify it will be super emberassing if they didn't but still won't win even this competition.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Jamie Carragher was on comms for that game, he would describe this Sp**s loss as a very Arsenal performance...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nuno, Sp**s, or anyone for that matter, doesn’t care about the conference league ffs. I hope we refuse to enter when we get 7th this season.
Tell it to this guy and worried Nuno in the photo.

tottenham1.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They all look bored if anything. Conference is one step too far, the governing bodies are taking the piss.
Sure, I'm not too fond of that competition either, and rather that we focus on the league only this season.

But any manager, especially a new one, will want to win and not to lose to some ****ty club who makes fun of you in Twitter before the match.

Also Conference League winner goes to Europa League.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just saw Harry Winks was playing today, what an absolute turd of a player he is.

Can't believe Sp**s fans think he is better than Wilshere...least Jack was once good he's just been crippled by injuries, Winks hasn't been injured once...he's just utter, utter ****.

Taneruit

Established Member

Sure, I'm not too fond of that competition either, and rather that we focus on the league only this season.

But any manager, especially a new one, will want to win and not to lose to some ****ty club who makes fun of you in Twitter before the match.

Also Conference League winner goes to Europa League.
Pretty much, if you lose you want it to happen to at least one of the known clubs in the competition, for example Roma, Basel, PAOK. It's not like Sp**s got ****housed either. They were 2nd best on the evening.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Just saw Harry Winks was playing today, what an absolute turd of a player he is.

Can't believe Sp**s fans think he is better than Wilshere...
They really don’t :lol:
That guy gets shat on, he’s fallen off a cliff tbf.

He’s a lower table, championship/premiership yoyo midfielder. Like, Cleverly or something.

Taneruit

Established Member

Can't believe Sp**s fans think he is better than Wilshere...least Jack was once good he's just been crippled by injuries, Winks hasn't been injured once...he's just utter, utter ****.
Harry Winks wasn't the worst midfielder on the evening.

LoCelso dropped one of the worst midfield performances ever. Our fans get upset when a player takes 5 seconds before passing. On a counter! tonight LoCelso walked half the field before messing up an easy 5 yard pass straight into the oppositions legs.

I have never seen anything like it.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom