• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Oxeki You are a true hero my friend! Thanks for taking the time. Nothing beats rejoicing in their misery! Call me small, call me mean, but they are after all Sp**s! :thumbsup:
I am also super happy of their misery. Also a bit of a mini-victory lap for me as it looks like my wish of them is getting fulfilled :lol:

I bow to your thinking! Let’s hope for that!
Kane's injury history and age are not his side for much longer. If he goes to City he will win the PL and maybe CL, finally having a trophy under his name.

As Arsenal fans we hope this saga drags on and never concludes for various reasons:

- It alienates Kane and Sp**s fans even more
- Kane will not have the same super form under a downright average manager in Nuno
- It blocks any new transfer plans they have
- It probably disrupts their plans for stadium debts

If City pull out at last minute, it will be hilarious for these and many other reasons.

For comparison, we remember how after a great 2007/08 season, Adebayor started flirting with AC Milan and other teams. He was instantly disliked and was never the same anymore. He was sold the next season.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
But really my worst fear was Levy will sell Kane and use that money to rejuvenate the squad a la Liverpool.

Guy is literally crazy to reject that type of cash for an aging player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But really my worst fear was Levy will sell Kane and use that money to rejuvenate the squad a la Liverpool.

Guy is literally crazy to reject that type of cash for an aging player.
he has massive ego and no even with 100M they'll get from Kane they won't spend it all they have 600M stadium debt still they should have sold.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So do Man City go back for Kane come Jan?
Many of their fans want him out now
Those same fans were saying Man Citys offer of over £100m was an insult & he was worth £180m
Would a cheeky £60m bid get him now? 🤔 😂

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Kane's injury history and age are not his side for much longer. If he goes to City he will win the PL and maybe CL, finally having a trophy under his name.

As Arsenal fans we hope this saga drags on and never concludes for various reasons:

- It alienates Kane and Sp**s fans even more
- Kane will not have the same super form under a downright average manager in Nuno
- It blocks any new transfer plans they have
- It probably disrupts their plans for stadium debts

If City pull out at last minute, it will be hilarious for these and many other reasons.

For comparison, we remember how after a great 2007/08 season, Adebayor started flirting with AC Milan and other teams. He was instantly disliked and was never the same anymore. He was sold the next season.
This was proper Nostradamus from you. Remind me to never question you in matters concerning Old 'arry! :clap:

GunnerShy

I love Levy. Every arsenal fan should.

They appointed a really good manager in Poch. Signed Son for peanuts and had one of the best strikers in PL history roll out of the academy.

For a few years, with young hungry players and a very good manager they outperformed their station, spending and probably squad ability.

Somewhere along the line, Levy appears to have convinced himself that he is to thank for this. When really, it's a combination of good team management, *some* good recruitment and good luck with Kane.

I think he assumed that he'd continue to outperform the market, and took on the massive project of building a new stadium. He was deeply (too deeply) involved with every aspect of the project. It looks amazing, but it was delivered late, and well above budget.

That was a more than a full time job in itself, to try to moonlight as the director of football at the same time saw him oversee a decline in the squad. He held onto players too long (Eriksen, Vertonghen) and seemed to lose the ability to stitch the players up on contracts and to sell for top dollar.

The pandemic came at a comically bad time for Sp**s. Opening a new stadium to almost immediately empty grounds and to lose the opportunity to bring US sports across the pond for cross promotion.

He elected to hold off on a stadium naming sponsor looking for a bumper deal, but in the current market, has lost two years of revenue and is probably looking at offers no better than two years ago.

He has held onto Son and Kane too long, and overseen the sacking of Poch for a post peak and I'll suited Mourinho and then the Portugese Ted Lasso.

He's now faced with declining performances, declining revenues and a declining squad against the backdrop of large stadium debt that will need to be serviced.

The reputation of the club as a destination will now quickly decline which means they will need to hope to find some gems in the transfer market, but what they really need is to find a quality manager. Against the backdrop described above, I doubt they will manage it. 😍

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
When you realize this is actually meant to be Sp**s golden era. Lol. That’s the end of that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gotta love how Kane tripped to his own feet in the Saka goal. Tried even to run back to defend and ultimately failed that too. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom