• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Of course he did, is your memory collecting dust 😎

Love how Wenger doesn't want to take praise for the substitution despite the interviewer basically setting him up to take credit for it, Wenger acknowledges the "luck" element and instead praises Bendtner's attributes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It'll be over before it's even starting for Conte. He'll get the remaining of 20m and leave in summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I started thinking how many great transfers has Tottenham had in recent years.

Since 16/17, the best transfer they have had is Lucas Moura for 28.5 million euros. Other than that there is not much, possibly Romero, but he loves yellows.

15/16 was a great window, they got Son, Alderweireld and Trippier for 51 million euros total.

They must eagerly await how Levy manages their stadium debt, and transfers.

Just look at those deals: 😬

Haphazard

Considering Conte has them in a top 4 spot with 0 money I wouldn't exactly be gloating over imagined scenarios where he is leaving at the end of the season.

Also this will be 5th season where they are finishing above us, St Tottenghiram's day was already embarrassing but the fact that we haven't celebrated this 'achievement' is a major embarrassment

drippin

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gotta hope United beat them to 4th, as I feel it's between those 2 for the final Champions League spot now, sadly...both crap scenarios for us, but United getting it is slightly less crap.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gotta hope United beat them to 4th, as I feel it's between those 2 for the final Champions League spot now, sadly...both crap scenarios for us, but United getting it is slightly less crap.

Bentancur and Kulusevski are pretty good January signings tbh.

drippin

Bentancur and Kulusevski are pretty good January signings tbh.
They got rid of Ndombele & Lo Celso, who have been one of their only playmakers who can give some good performances. Also got rid of Alli and Gil.

Of course it seems Conte doesn't need an AMF with his tactics, but they really don't have much creativity in their team.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't think they delivered what he wanted. Thier squad in midfield got weaker the defense still s**t and they didn't get him the wingbacks he wanted. If they finish 4th then Conte will have to work his magic if not he likely going even if they finish 4th Conte he might walk he is demanding i said that when he appointed how can someone resign after winning title because inter financially not good.

drippin

Don't think they delivered what he wanted. Thier squad in midfield got weaker the defense still s**t and they didn't get him the wingbacks he wanted. If they finish 4th then Conte will have to work his magic if not he likely going even if they finish 4th Conte he might walk he is demanding i said that when he appointed how can someone resign after winning title because inter financially not good.
Conte might not leave. Another option is that might lose the dressing room, and stay long enough so they have to fire him, and he gets more money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Conte might not leave. Another option is that might lose the dressing room, and stay long enough so they have to fire him, and he gets more money.
He not at Chelsea anymore to lose dressing room or at club with such massive egos and world class players. You know how seriously lucky Sp**s to have major winner like him? If thier players want to get Conte fired because he demanding they deserve no trophy or success in thier club.

drippin

He not at Chelsea anymore to lose dressing room or at club with such massive egos and world class players. You know how seriously lucky Sp**s to have major winner like him? If thier players want to get Conte fired because he demanding they deserve no trophy or success in thier club.
I meant more like if he doesn't get good enough results, he won't just quit, he wants the money from the contract. If the club is underperforming, he will lose the dressing room. Conte is not any nice guy, his personality can cause problems.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I meant more like if he doesn't get good enough results, he won't just quit, he wants the money from the contract. If the club is underperforming, he will lose the dressing room. Conte is not any nice guy, his personality can cause problems.
That's true his personality is difficult to handle and demand can make owners really get pissed 😅

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Given the current scenario with all of this, if we gotta let United take that 4th spot so be it. Absolutely MUST finish above Sp**s at all costs. Even if we both have to battle it out for 9th and 10th :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They scored 2 late goals v Leicester and then signed 2 bums from Juventus' trash bin, then thought they were an elite team somehow.

How did they forget they were Sp**s 🤣

Latest posts+

Top Bottom