• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Hjalmaar

Let's face it. They fluked this with the late wins against Leicester and Watford. While we shat our bed spectacularly against the likes of Palace, Brighton and Southampton. United and Everton away too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Let's face it. They fluked this with the late wins against Leicester and Watford. While we shat our bed spectacularly against the likes of Palace, Brighton and Southampton. United and Everton away too.

Tbf every season you can point to dropped points like that. We missed out by one game and a couple of goals but the reason we didn’t get those points on that day is cos we weren’t good enough.

When you’re starting players like Elneny, Holding, Cedric, Tavares and Nketiah on the last day of the season it’s pretty obvious that the squad was just too weak this year.

Their win against Leicester tho, yh that’s annoying, absolute joke how Leicester collapsed in that game.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tbf every season you can point to dropped points like that. We missed out by one game and a couple of goals but the reason we didn’t get those points on that day is cos we weren’t good enough.

When you’re starting players like Elneny, Holding, Cedric, Tavares and Nketiah on the last day of the season it’s pretty obvious that the squad was just too weak this year.

Their win against Leicester tho, yh that’s annoying, absolute joke how Leicester collapsed in that game.
Poor, there was enough to win the games that we dropped points to, the evidence being when we beat Chelsea, West Ham and someone else. 1 more win somewhere along the line would have sealed it, but frailties and mistakes are just explained away and put to poor personnel.

This is literally why this sh*t continues, people keep looking to the transfer window hoping magic will happen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Way is the "non penalty goal tally" a thing?

Scoring pens, takes massive amounts of bottle, imo.

You have a ton of pressure on you, all the time in the world to think about it and you need a very cool head to he a consistent scorer from the spot.

Any player who regularly takes and scores pens, should get praise.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Way is the "non penalty goal tally" a thing?

Scoring pens, takes massive amounts of bottle, imo.

You have a ton of pressure on you, all the time in the world to think about it and you need a very cool head to he a consistent scorer from the spot.

Any player who regularly takes and scores pens, should get praise.

Son is more impressive and the of golden boot tied should be given to the one with least penalties, simples.
My fat arse can score a penalty, not sure I’ve could’ve scored any of Sons goals

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Conte has made them a hard to beat team, as per. Exciting to see what they bring in this summer. Bastoni, Zielienski and some more power up front and I might put my self at the executioners block and end it all

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Conte is going to sign a proper LCB, RWB, LWB and CM that will go straight into his first 11 and that will fit his system like a glove, that much is guaranteed. Arteta will piss around signing a back up CB and LB because he decides he doesn't like Saliba or Nuno. The difference.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Poor, there was enough to win the games that we dropped points to, the evidence being when we beat Chelsea, West Ham and someone else. 1 more win somewhere along the line would have sealed it, but frailties and mistakes are just explained away and put to poor personnel.

This is literally why this sh*t continues, people keep looking to the transfer window hoping magic will happen.

I mean tbf I’m including “Arteta is a fool” in my list of reasons why we weren’t good enough

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Conte is going to sign a proper LCB, RWB, LWB and CM that will go straight into his first 11 and that will fit his system like a glove, that much is guaranteed. Arteta will piss around signing a back up CB and LB because he decides he doesn't like Saliba or Nuno. The difference.

Well, let's see if Levy gives him the money. If he doesn't, Conte might just up and quit.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Well, let's see if Levy gives him the money. If he doesn't, Conte might just up and quit.

They know this is their best bet for a long time, so I think Levy is going to give Conte what he wants.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Who is responsible for a squad that is too thin for even one competition? Arteta botched his squad and management. 280 million pounds and Cedric and El Neny are deciding our season. He is criminally incompetent

Farzad Stoned

I don’t laugh at Sp**s, how can you laugh at a team who finishes on top of you 6 years running? Pub League Mik has made us more Spursey than Sp**s. As long as the fans accept a pub league manager we are the official laughingstock of the Premier league. I wanted to kick my TV watching Arteta beat up on Everton 5-1, only Pub League Mik could find away to make a 5-1 victory an insult to the fans, I honestly felt completely hollow after the most goals we have scored in 2 years after his worthless victory. Screw Europa, screw Arteta, I won’t spend a nickel on the club till we have real manager. If the fans don’t revolt then we deserve pub League Mik and deserve to be the laughingstock of English. Europa after 280 million and nearly 3 years is literally a spur in our face

Farzad Stoned

Sic Europa after 280 million and 2 years of humiliation is a spit in the face

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Unfortunately he has done a great job considering where they were when taking over from Nuno. If they give him decent cash to improve defence and midfield, see further improvement given the strength of their forward line (i.e. the most difficult and expensive part to get right).
It will never be enough for Conte. He will implode eventually

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Conte didn’t do very well but he did enough. When he took over I was certain he’d get top 4, I just thought it would be by a much bigger margin but Mikel managed to put enough pressure on them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

What a tiring manager to have. If he acting like this already after top 4 finish Sp**s won't get the targets he'd ask for so I'll give it 2 weeks before he decides if he'll leave or not

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom