• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Fabregasm

I'm serious here if Conte fail to win them trophy in his 2 years stay there then safe to say no manager will ever win them a trophy if serial winners like Conte and Mourinho can't then no one will.

i keep saying Conte is too good for Sp**s and unlike Mourinho he still modern times manager the bad news for Sp**s when he leave likely the average squad age will be 27 or more he don't trust youngsters much well Sp**s don't have any other than Skipp who looks 30 years old

As much as I agree, i'm getting an uncomfortable vibe it might be the start of a successful Conte era with Sp**s like with Klopp when he edged us by a nose for the CL spot before they exploded to out of our touch.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We got two big signings though we resigned El Neny and Eddie, and we got the most anal hall monitor as our manager. It is ok if we suck on the field because we must all serve the “Process”. Wow real managers don’t need that much time took Conte 6 months.

You do realise that Conte and Sp**s are in the top four also because Arsenal threw it away right?

That’s how fine margins are. Think to yourself what the narrative would have been had Arsenal sat back for nothing else but a draw at Sp**s, and then the rest of the season played out as we saw it?

Im not making excuses for Mikel, he could have done better. But to tell this story of this amazing Conte who stormed to the top four all on his own is just false. He’s done well and deserves praise, but he and his team had an element of luck as well.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
You do realise that Conte and Sp**s are in the top four also because Arsenal threw it away right?

That’s how fine margins are. Think to yourself what the narrative would have been had Arsenal sat back for nothing else but a draw at Sp**s, and then the rest of the season played out as we saw it?

Im not making excuses for Mikel, he could have done better. But to tell this story of this amazing Conte who stormed to the top four all on his own is just false. He’s done well and deserves praise, but he and his team had an element of luck as well.
Yea, we had a ****e manager who couldn't come through with the goods despite having a good advantage at some point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much as I agree, i'm getting an uncomfortable vibe it might be the start of a successful Conte era with Sp**s like with Klopp when he edged us by a nose for the CL spot before they exploded to out of our touch.
Can't see Conte staying long or even get close to what Poch achieved at Sp**s. He mostly focus on league in cups he sucks so the only worry is Sp**s may be consistent top 4 side with him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Levy was at our club...and had the money and attraction of our name/brand to get players, that we have had these last 10 or so years.

I feel Arsenal would have won at least 1 league title in that time, maybe more...he's a level above the likes of Gazidis and Raul/Edu, to be honest.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You staying on AM now then?

Had to delay it until after the CL final tonight. The decision will be taking place at 22:00 BST.

lebron-james-the-decision-.png

Me and my brother Sadio Mane are planning to break the internet.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

He added a class attacker, he got Kane purring again, and he crushed the very soul of their most hated rivals. Is Conte a god? No he is a top manager who of course was made to look like a genius when you compare him to Pub League Mik. Who let players go for nothing, had better players on loan then the ones deciding CL, and didn’t strengthen. No I agree Conte did well but was made to look good by an incompetent pub league manager who after 230 million can’t field a team for 1 comp while his opponents have 3 and 4. This is why I have lost 100 percent of my confidence in Arteta, he didn’t just lose he lost in a manner after 2.5 years that really brings into question everything about, it was losing the Masters by missing a one foot putt, abject club destroying humiliation

Fabregasm

Let's just say both Conte and Arteta has their f*** up this season but Conte was the one that has the experience and held his team tight to cross the finishing line while Arteta did the opposite and self imploded, the team simply has no confidence, look at against Leeds 10 men, we couldn't even win comfortably against them. Sp**s last 2 months were beating many teams convincingly, including us. All Sp**s fan including Conte expected us to fumble against Newcastle and we did just that, it's as if they don't even need luck or pray but it's understood we are gonna drop point at St James.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

It took Klopp 4 years to actually win anything at Liverpool. Conte hasn’t stayed manager at a club for longer than a couple of years. He’ll be gone before they’ve managed to get close to a turnaround comparable to what we’ve seen at Liverpool under Klopp.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It took Klopp 4 years to actually win anything at Liverpool. Conte hasn’t stayed manager at a club for longer than a couple of years. He’ll be gone before they’ve managed to get close to a turnaround comparable to what we’ve seen at Liverpool under Klopp.

I have a feeling he'll spend for the now and have Sp**s winning a domestic cup and a return to the Champions League again.

4th and the league cup next season should do IMO.

Should do his reputation good, and will be due a statue outside their ground.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
It is quite strange that managers like Conte and Mourinho, who pride themselves in winning trophies, decide to coach Sp**s, who never win anything. Even Sp**s must understand those managers are only there for a quick pay check and will leave as soon as they can, or am I wrong? Poch seems like a much better fit. A manager who even manages to not win Ligue 1 with PSG! Now that is a proper Sp**s manager!

come on you Sp**s son heung min GIF by Tottenham Hotspur
Wouldn't shock me if Poch is back at Sp**s in a ~year.

Top Bottom