• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I for one am happy Arsenal aren't stupid enough gambling on a player that might end up with a criminal conviction.

You think Brighton would have let him go for that price if that sexual assault investigation wasn't hanging over him? They probably saw it as an opportunity to get rid of a potential ticking time bomb.
You don’t think Sp**s and their legal team have done their due diligence?

I think Bissouma will be fine. He was with an uncle or cousin, who touched a women from behind. Investigations are probably still ongoing, but nothing to suggest something serious is looking for him.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I for one don't care what you're happy about. I don't want players with criminal complaints at the club either(though I have not seen the facts of his particular situation so don't know what happened) but I'm sick of us overpaying for crap while other clubs take advantage of the market. If they can talk Brighton down to what will be a bargain if his case is resolved in his favor then I fail to understand why we go in for inferior players with a briefcase full of money. Morally, if Bissouma did what he's accused of then yeah it's bad. From a pragmatic standpoint, if he's exonerated and it works out then it's great business which is antithetical to a lot of our transfers of recent vintage.
But if he isn’t exonorated then it's not exactly great from a pragmatic standpoint either. It's a dangerous gamble. Forgive me if I skeptical of hailing this as a masterstroke of business.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You don’t think Sp**s and their legal team have done their due diligence
You don't think Arsenal did theirs when they decided it wasn't worth pusrsuing him? There are better midfielders out there without sexual allegations attached to them. It's worth paying a little extra for that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You don't think Arsenal did theirs when they decided it wasn't worth pusrsuing him? There are better midfielders out there without sexual allegations attached to them. It's worth paying a little extra for that.

He doesn't really fit in our system unless it's for Partey in the 6 role.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think we’re looking for a different type of player, so I’m not even bothered by “missing out” on him, I don’t think we were ever interested.

Again on Bissouma, he has been released without any bail conditions. The case is still being investigated, but he is an innocent man as things stand today. His uncle touched a ladies bumm, Bissouma was there when it happened.

I think he’s fine.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
But if he isn’t exonorated then it's not exactly great from a pragmatic standpoint either. It's a dangerous gamble. Forgive me if I skeptical of hailing this as a masterstroke of business.
Ok and you weren't there so are in the same boat of not knowing what happened. Obviously they feel like its a worthwhile gamble you would assume with more knowledge of his status than you or I have. He's not actually been convicted of anything at all so you're going off of pure speculation. Again, I don’t give even the faintest f*ck what you are skeptical of. I stated my opinion, it remains my opinion and you are free to disagree. 🤷‍♂️

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The literal point of football/sport, is to win trophies.

I will never understand Sp**s fans :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The literal point of football/sport, is to win trophies.

I will never understand Sp**s fans :lol:

They're a much more watered down Liverpool.

Always looking for the moral victories. They can have them, we'll take the ones that yield actual trophies 🤣

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think we’re looking for a different type of player, so I’m not even bothered by “missing out” on him, I don’t think we were ever interested.

Again on Bissouma, he has been released without any bail conditions. The case is still being investigated, but he is an innocent man as things stand today. His uncle touched a ladies bumm, Bissouma was there when it happened.

I think he’s fine.
I got 3 uncles that frankly are the type of scumbags I dont want to be responsible for this to me sounds like a case of oh you are black and famous. Tupac, Kobe, and Tyson can attest to those implications well kobe can't but the others can Chris Rock was targeted by a gang of black mailers husband and wife who specifically targeted black married celebrities because of how the courts view them in America. This sounds like someone trying to get rich and famous unless he was in on in it he should have no liability, but I'd be surprised if the allegations are he wasn't involved in any way then why was he arrested? But because of my earlier point it could be somebody the alleged victim or in law enforcement trying to get rich or famous. People don't want admit but rich black athletes are often targeted by cops and women for this specifically because of race they know most people will believe tge white woman

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is where things get annoying, this lot would keep their mouths shut had we not bottled 4th ffs.

Let them enjoy their moment in the sun. Its as good as it gets for them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
6kgcry.jpg

...and who said his career has been pointless!

Top Bottom