• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Im here. Being cleared means nothing. It is usual in cases like this.
These people don’t understand how many of these type of sexual crimes gets cleared despite them doing it because the standards of proof are so high and other factors. Not saying he definetly did it but these things dont come out of nothing.

Also never called him a rapist.

I'd go easy on him though. It's still pride month after all and we all know how prideflags makes him mad enough to commit hate crimes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
These people don’t understand how many of these type of sexual crimes gets cleared despite them doing it because the standards of proof are so high and other factors. Not saying he definetly did it but these things dont come out of nothing.

I'd go easy on him though. It's still pride month after all and we all know how prideflags makes him mad enough to commit hate crimes.
The case is on going, another man is still being investigated, and might get charged, it’s only Bissouma who has has been totally cleared.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They’re leaving us behind, has to be said.

Better stadium, better training ground, better owner, better board, better manager, better squad.

I sit here and wonder how it got to this.

Don't forget their trophy cabinet. It's a lot better than ours as it has considerably less clutter 🤣

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Bissouma is clear. Close sources confirmed me. He's done nothing wrong.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Breaking you club transfer record on a man whose career highlights are a stupid pigeon celebration and a bus meme is the Spursiest thing imaginable.

ArtetaOut

Pigeon Ecards GIF by sheepfilms

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think he's a good player myself with a bit of everything.

I was more impressed with him in his Watford days but Everton is like Arsenal/Utd where they are the type of clubs that sometimes drag you down and you don't always show your ability.

Bit of a fair weather player and phones it in loads, but will be interesting to see how he gets on or doesn't.

Wilshere is chatting sh*t also, Richarlison makes Martinelli and ESR take a seat easily and before Jesus the entire fanbase would have taken him over Lacazette upfront.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
It could two ways I suppose. Either he's a great rotation player which could help take Sp**s up another level next season or he just another backup whilst Sp**s continue to be the Kane and Son show.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom