• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

More seriously if it happens, thank **** Potter is off the table. I predict they'll go back to Poch as an attempt to appease Kane and the fans. And it'll be an appointment that won't worry me in the slightest

Haphazard

Weirdly Potter going to Chelsea rather than Sp**s is better for us I think so timing is good.

Sp**s would give him time whereas Todd will lose interest if he himself is getting criticism and a new shiny manager is available.

If he goes now I have no idea who Sp**s will get.
Probably re hire Poch

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Weirdly Potter going to Chelsea rather than Sp**s is better for us I think so timing is good.

Sp**s would give him time whereas Todd will lose interest if he himself is getting criticism and a new shiny manager is available.

If he goes now I have no idea who Sp**s will get.

Pretty sure Levy will be keeping an eye on Ange ball. Would be a very good appointment if they manage to pull that off.

Malky

Established Member
Pretty sure Levy will be keeping an eye on Ange ball. Would be a very good appointment if they manage to pull that off.
I'm worried that Ange is the one they'll go for if Conte (likely) leaves. Can't see Tuchel going there, Allegri is Conte, but even more defensive. I can't see Levy swallowing his pride and rehiring Poch.
Hopefully they do replace Conte with Poch, just so Kane still leaves and they slide back into midtable obscurity.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'm worried that Ange is the one they'll go for if Conte (likely) leaves. Can't see Tuchel going there, Allegri is Conte, but even more defensive. I can't see Levy swallowing his pride and rehiring Poch.
Hopefully they do replace Conte with Poch, just so Kane still leaves and they slide back into midtable obscurity.

No disrespect to Ange, seems a promising manager and a stand out human being, but is he really worrying at this stage?
Sometimes I feel a sack of potatoes or a Riou could manage Celtic

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Conte and Kane probably leaving next summer. If that happen it'll be interesting what approach Sp**s gonna take Kane you can't replace him with anybody and Conte you can replace him.
But where is Kane going to go? I don't see him going abroad because he hasn't even mastered English yet. Does he go to United? Would he piss off the Spuds by signing for Chelsea? Not a lot of options that I can see for him at 30.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
But where is Kane going to go? I don't see him going abroad because he hasn't even mastered English yet. Does he go to United? Would he piss off the Spuds by signing for Chelsea? Not a lot of options that I can see for him at 30.
There’s mutual interest with Bayern according to decent German sources.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No disrespect to Ange, seems a promising manager and a stand out human being, but is he really worrying at this stage?
Sometimes I feel a sack of potatoes or a Riou could manage Celtic

Ange is a coach with an exciting style, plays a football style similar to Klopp. High intensity, front foot football.

Would be an excellent addition to Sp**s, but would need a younger group of players to really take off.

Batman

There’s mutual interest with Bayern according to decent German sources.
It would seem a fit in terms of easy access to trophies and guaranteed CL Football but I just don't see him traveling abroad. English players love the PL cocoon and nothing about him particularly suggests to me that he's ready to leave it.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He might not leave but with him not signing new contract his current contract end 2024 and they forced him to stay twice i think the situation will change this summer if they can't win anything.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Don't think Kane needs strong reasons to try Bayern, I can definitely see him taking the simple route of "I want trophies, then I go out of England"

Only doubt might be ETH doing so well he gets persuaded by the United project, but it's unlikely

Batman

Even if it's a hate crime I'll never let a chance at violating him slide. My man has the charisma of a mop that was used to wipe vomit off a primary school hallway and thinks he should do social media.

The ****ing hand swipe in the beginning 💀
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Latest posts+

Top Bottom