• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I find your response interesting, because I believe the exact opposite :D

But ultimately I think we respond in line with what we believe is the superior type of football. And you are correct to believe this, because Conte is absolutely magnificent at the long haul, the league process, as seen everywhere he has gone in his career.
Yes of course I prefer attack football, it is always an interesting question as to how much is Pep and how much is the phenomenal personnel he has had. Still no manager wins without talent.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Few more defeats like that where they just keep defending and then throw the towel, I'm sure Kane will start downing tools and complain again.
He's also going to get hurt and miss a few weeks like he does every year and if Son doesn't find last year's form then they're absolutely f*cked without him. That little brain melt who thinks he's a pigeon is not the answer if you're trying to contend for something.

Fabregasm

He's also going to get hurt and miss a few weeks like he does every year and if Son doesn't find last year's form then they're absolutely f*cked without him. That little brain melt who thinks he's a pigeon is not the answer if you're trying to contend for something.

Apart from his quick fire hat trick against Leicester, Son contributed almost nothing all season yet

Farzad Stoned

Apart from his quick fire hat trick against Leicester, Son contributed almost nothing all season yet
He has been poor but he pretty much set up their goal at Emirates, but yes he has been awful this season

Farzad Stoned

After our game I seen a few on their forums are starting to turn on guys like Lloris and even Kane. Alot wanting Richarlison to be their CF.
Even read one comment where they thought Kane at CF, one of the most prolific goalscorers in world football, is holding them back! I mean you couldn't make up their level of delusion. :lol::lol:
They all picked them winning at the emirates, like they all have amnesia of decades of failure in the building. Not one post I read even picked a road draw. Delusion doesn’t begin to describe them. Some where saying 3-0 lol. If they beat us 3-0 at home whoever that manager is should be fired within minutes of the final whistle.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah largely looks a shell of himself. Leicester just happen to be truly dreadful.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Didn’t he get injured towards the end of last season?
Yeah, but up to that point he was clear. What happened for Doherty to fall out of favour and even get insulted like this while not even playing?

Just weird.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Me neither Conte is not my cup of tea either. But to deny that he is a cut above Arteta as a manager is insane. Arteta has done almost nothing and Conte has won 5 league titles with 3 different clubs.

As for match fixing, that is another reason I don’t like the guy. I’ll say this match fixing in Italian football is repulsive but endemic. I come from the Middle East we are just used to bribery and corruption and we understand in some circumstances you almost have no choice but to bribe someone. In Iran you got to bribe any government worker to do anything for you even if they are legally obligated. Not saying it is right just saying in Italy Football is dirty and he probably did no different than many club managers. Corruption has away of seeping into a society and becoming a cultural norm. If everyone is cheating then you feel entitled to cheat.
To be honest with you I'd say Conte is a better manager in terms of results as well but what I've seen yesterday was abysmal from him. Son and Kane in own 16.

1 golden boot winner and other premier league legend, defending in their own 16. wtf

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The reaction if Arteta had said something like this about one of his players, woof.
I don't like how Conte throws his players under the bus but Arteta has form for this too. Said Pepe let the team down just last season, the squad was playing "at capacity" after the loss to Villarreal ie players not good enough etc

sdotzdot

Established Member
For the last 4 seasons, the *largest* gap between us has been 3 points. Three.

This has been during our disaster period, the worst we’ve ever seen as premiere league arsenal fans.

They have nothing to show for it, and have not built a good enough squad to be worried about the future. They have two elite players both coming up to the twilight years of their career and a mercenary (albeit elite) manager who will be pissing off soon.

We’ve actually come out of our worst years with something to show, a trophy (one of many we’ve collected during their supposed elite yet barren years), as well as one of the most exciting young upcoming squads in the league.

This whole pretending trophies don’t matter anymore just because they finished two points above us last season and have Conte for a year or two is just absolute nonsense. It’s literally a competitive sport ffs. What are we competing for, best mouth breather award?

People need to get a grip.
I sometimes wonder if being such an insightful poster should warrant me being on the payroll. Almost feel I should be managing a championship team (at the very least) at this point in my posting career.

Farzad Stoned

I don't like how Conte throws his players under the bus but Arteta has form for this too. Said Pepe let the team down just last season, the squad was playing "at capacity" after the loss to Villarreal ie players not good enough etc
Arteta didn't throw Auba under the bus when his his attack was sputtering? Arteta trashed the guy publicly, Conte came into a team where Kane had publicly demanded to be sold and would never play for club again and couldn't find back of the net. He didn't handle Auba in a classy behind doors way. Auba was crap for sometime ill hand him that but he was better at his worst than the Kane Conte got. By the way players need to be held accountability like any other high paid or high stress job. Mind games, scapegoating and media wars like Jose is one thing but there should be a level of stress and public accountability in elite football.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom