• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Never miss a chance to see a snowflake influencer from 'Murica to blame it on anyone else bar the Chief Bottler, Harry Kane. And he has the cheek to use the word soccer :lol: :lol:

@Batman @CaseUteinberger @grange this from your neighbourhoods :lol:

Portnoy is such a little degenerate scumbag. The only thing he's good at is sexually harassing women. Absolute cretin.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not even a Toeemtham thing. Just an England thing. They could have the best team in the world and still manage to bottle it. Happened during the Beckham era. Happened against Croatia. Happened against Italy. Its a mentality thing. Weak mentality. It isn't a lack of talent. Just no balls to see something through.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Agree in theory, but when you put it like this...

Its a mentality thing. Weak mentality. It isn't a lack of talent. Just no balls to see something through.

ed46dde9-b062-4f78-aa37-7c4f3e6601c2_text.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I could see Harry Lame leaving Sp**s in the summer. Bottling a penalty for your country is tough, but he hasn’t got the time to turn it around at his age. He’ll forever be known as the bottlejob who let down his country. He’ll probably end up with a similar image as Southgate. Nice guy and all, but even my mum still remembers Southgate for missing that penalty, decades on.

Kane has always struck me as someone who prioritises comfort over anything else. He stayed at Sp**s for so long because of this and now his legacy is in tatters. 300+ goals and you have nothing to show for it. Arguably the best player to have never won a trophy is insane when you think about it.

His whole has been mired with poor decisions and a misguided sense of loyalty to a club that is synonymous with “bottling”. He should step out his comfort zone, get some self-respect, go to Bayern and stat pad a few league titles.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I had people on AM tell me this guy is world class. Totally regressed and stagnated at Sp**s. I think it is unfair though despite him being a bottler to put Sp**s disaster of club track record on him. Levy doesn’t spend enough consistently enough. That being said he certainly gets some of the stink and stain of winning nothing despite potentially breaking the league scoring record. He was never in the class of Lewandowski or Suarez. And his trophy cabinet guarantees no matter how many goals he never will be

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Titi had this narrative stick to him, I don’t see why Kane shouldn’t.

I like Kane in the England setup, seems a bit of a boring dude but players seem to like him. I wouldn't be upset if he went to Bayern, I think he might.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like Kane in the England setup, seems a bit of a boring dude but players seem to like him. I wouldn't be upset if he went to Bayern, I think he might.

I’d really like to see him at Bayern personally. Think what you want of him but his career does deserve trophies, hopefully abroad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s' best striker had a very good world cup tbf. Once they catch on and bench this bottler they might be onto something.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom