• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Fabregasm

Shambles of a team, Conte is surely living on borrowed time. What does Son have to do to get subbed? And lloris cost them again. Their fans are probably celebrating this loss anyway since they are so small time that the biggest win for them this season will be if we don't win the league.

It's amazing how much Son has decline this year. They will not drop him for market reason though, imagine Korean fanbase pulling out and stop buying Sp**s jerseys & merchandise :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They saying Expressions almost went Super Saiyan for the second goal ffs

He literally went

giphy.gif

Beany

ITK
Trusted ā­

Not one article on sky sports regarding them being in the mud after throwing away a 2 goal lead after halftime and losing without a fight 4-2

Total media bias protection

Itā€™s more about how wonderful City are because obviously,the media want to hype up the title race. ā€œSp**s are bottling ****sā€œ is less clickbait, more statement of fact.

The only interesting thing about Sp**s is when Conte will **** off and whether Kane can work with his speech therapist, to string enough words together to hand in a transfer request.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ā­

Not one article on sky sports regarding them being in the mud after throwing away a 2 goal lead after halftime and losing without a fight 4-2

Total media bias protection

It's not so much media protection as much as everyone knows not to take them seriously.

They've been a joke for ever since steam locomotion became a thing of the past :lol:

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli

Singing for Antonio šŸ˜­

"Protest against the parasites", while singing the praises of a manager who earns 15 million a year, sucks all the life out of the club and leaves at the first opportunity he gets

• Goal
Reactions: Xln

Beany

ITK
Trusted ā­

"Protest against the parasites", while singing the praises of a manager who earns 15 million a year, sucks all the life out of the club and leaves at the first opportunity he gets
Yep. Even the way they protest is offensive.Not sure why owners who have just built what is widely accepted as being one of if not the finest stadium in the world are ā€œparasitesā€.

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Good to see that the US makes Sp**s fans of the same quality as the UK! A breed of their own... :facepalm:

Good thing he told us his purple lips came from an Acai bowl. Now you guys know after 40 years of this cr.p why i am mental. I feel like a guy in an alien body snatchers movie where everyone has been lobotomized by aliens and for whatever reason they just havenā€™t come around for me yet. I woke up one day in 2016 and i realized that for decades i had thought Americans are dumber than a bag of rocks; then i realized that for years i had been slurring that poor box of rocks.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom