• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

DuBB

More like the Sp**s board is briefing the press that Conte wasn't talking about them.

Because even a 12 year old with a decent grasp of English would point out the many ways in which his rant was about the leadership and ownership, as well as the players.

What a joke of a club.

If "no, my partner didn't hit me, I fell down the stairs" was a club, it would be Tottenham.

(With all due respect. The metaphor is in no way me making light of spousal abuse, I'm not that kind of person, I just didn't want to go with a typical 'c*ckold' metaphor)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Here's a question.

What would happen if Conte stays at Sp**s, and is backed in terms of time and money as Arteta has been backed.

Where would Sp**s be strength wise, in comparison to the other top teams?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Here's a question.

What would happen if Conte stays at Sp**s, and is backed in terms of time and money as Arteta has been backed.

He’s not a long term manager by any means. If he doesn’t have an instant impact he’s useless and the team implodes. Extending his contract would be a big mistake, regardless of his latest comments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Here's a question.

Unfortunately even with money, they are still Sp**s...so no trophies, unlucky lads 👍

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Here's a question.

Well given that he's already spent more than Arteta and used that money on gimps like Richarlison, with more time and money I think they could make a real run at the top spot...in the Championship.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well given that he's already spent more than Arteta and used that money on gimps like Richarlison, with more time and money I think they could make a real run at the top spot...in the Championship.

They have 2nd place in the Championship written all over them, tbh.

Promotion sure, but definitely without even the minor trophies of 1st or the playoff win at Wembley 🤣

Black240

What’s the point? They are in CL places.

I don’t get the turmoil at Sp**s, they are top 4? What more are they expecting.
I suspect the axe will come down if and when they drop to 5th, 6th and it looks like they can't claw it back.

I think Levy's minimum requirement is Europe and perhaps top 4.

In some ways I don't want him sacked. He is so unsuited to them that it makes for great entertainment.

Pulp

Took a quick look at the Sp**s forum and some of the posters there are proper RAWK material. The only reason we are better this season is because Arsenal are better run at the moment. While Arsenal certainly are a better run club at the moment, it's not like the club is some rags to riches story that only recently have been fighting for titles. They make it sound like Sp**s are only temporarily out of order whilst Arsenal are having impossible success. Incredible what a couple of years out of the gutter can do to peoples minds :lol:

DuBB

Here's a question.

Conte doesn't want time. He wants money right now, to win right now, and leave on a high. That's what he does. Conte doesn't want £80-120m every summer for 3 years to buy 18-24 year olds. He wants £150-200m one summer to construct a perfect Conte team of 29 year olds that will last that year and falter after he's sailed off into the sunset.

He would buy them players so specific to his system, and favour age and experience in a way that would mean they'd be "a threat" literally only in the immediate term, and only under him.

Conte doesn't build a team or a squad, he constructs a house of cards that looks impressive and might reach the top but falls over immediately after.

He wouldn't bring in young players like we did and slow cook them over 2 or so seasons.

He'd look at someone like Ødegaard and say "not ready"

He'd look at someone like Ben White and say "I don't have time to blood him into a new position"

He'd look at someone like Saliba and say "3 loans before he's mature enough for this league? No way"

I know he's gonna leave, but I really hope he stays. Because his approach to football coupled with Sp**s' history and ownership is literally a losing formula. I felt that when they appointed him, even when others were scared. I knew they was NOTHING to fear because Tottenham + Conte = Disaster.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remember when Sp**s were keen on Gattuso? Run that back Levy 🙏

sometimes-maybe-good-sometimes-maybe-bad.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It’s because of us. If we were scrapping for top 4 with them guarantee it wouldn’t be an issue.

The fact we’ve completely overtaken them has shot Levy’s poverty argument to bits.

It's not even that. It's the fact that they've finished above us for more than half a decade and have nothing to show for it. And here we are, about to finish above them for the first time in 6 years potentially with a title.

I'd want football to f*ck off too if we're being honest :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's not even that. It's the fact that they've finished above us for more than half a decade and have nothing to show for it. And here we are, about to finish above them for the first time in 6 years potentially with a title.

I'd want football to f*ck off too if we're being honest :lol:
I would add that part of the impetus for our resurgence as stated by the players is that they couldn't stomach having bottled top 4 to Tottenham last year and came into this season with a score to settle. Tottenham are really living the Wario Meme.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom