• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If I ever saw an Arsenal player saying 20 points below the **** was where we wanted and needed to be, I would lead the mob to their house with Tiki torch in hand. 🤣

I remember when people at this place said that ending 2 points behind Sp**s was an achievement. I even remember when Arteta said that.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If we're playing 'I remember'..

I remember the summer where Harry Kane tried to engineer a move away from the club to win things and 99.9% of Sp**s fans were telling him to f*** off out of the club, judas Kane, turning his back on the club blah blah..

Now them dumbasses are saying Kane needs to leave to win things..

He f***ing told all you mugs that 2years ago!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

I remember the summer where Harry Kane tried to engineer a move away from the club to win things and 99.9% of Sp**s fans were telling him to f*** off out of the club, judas Kane, turning his back on the club blah blah..

If they sold him 2 years ago they would of got 100 million plus. I don’t think they can get anything approaching that number now and they won F all with him. People don’t get it when you don’t sell when you should you pay the price; Sp**s could have bought 3 quality starters with Kane money. Now at his age, with his wages no one will pay north of 100 million. No one will pay more than 85 million for Caicedo and Brighton still won’t make Europa and making Europa doesn’t make up for 85 million they could of improved team with.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

To be fair, it may well have taken 2 years for linguists to figure out wtf he was saying and translate it for them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If they sold him 2 years ago they would of got 100 million plus. I don’t think they can get anything approaching that number now and they won F all with him. People don’t get it when you don’t sell when you should you pay the price; Sp**s could have bought 3 quality starters with Kane money. Now at his age, with his wages no one will pay north of 100 million. No one will pay more than 85 million for Caicedo and Brighton still won’t make Europa and making Europa doesn’t make up for 85 million they could of improved team with.
You have to consider that Tottenham got top 4 with Kane, so it was very valuable for them to keep him. Getting top 4 gives other revenues also in addition to UCL money.

He will still get them okay transfer fee with a year in contract.

Farzad Stoned

You have to consider that Tottenham got top 4 with Kane, so it was very valuable for them to keep him. Getting top 4 gives other revenues also in addition to UCL money.

He will still get them okay transfer fee with a year in contract.
If they spent 100 million smartly and sold an aging striker they would be further along.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If I ever saw an Arsenal player saying 20 points below the **** was where we wanted and needed to be, I would lead the mob to their house with Tiki torch in hand. 🤣

Let’s give the man credit, I think he is being realistic and honest.

Deep down, the Spuds know that they aren’t our rivals. Sure they are in the same area, but other than that, what do they have to compete with? Revenue streams? Top four finishes?

SA Gunner

People will still make excuses for Conte, saying it was Sp**s who were the problem and not him. You already see that stat of Sp**s managers combined in 20 years = 60 trophies outside Sp**s, = 1 trophy at Sp**s.

Wonder how Potter and now De Zerbi were able to do so much more with a cash starved Brighton side. You could make the same argument for Potchettino at Sp**s as well.

People don’t like me saying what’s on my mind re Conte, so I’ll be less inflammatory. Conte is a very good coach, but he is not elite.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Deep down, the Spuds know that they aren’t our rivals. Sure they are in the same area, but other than that, what do they have to compete with? Revenue streams? Top four finishes?

Let's not kid ourselves. They've got us beat when we factor in the real metrics.

Cheese Room;

Arsenal=0, Tottenham=1

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Beyonce visits them more often.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tuchel would just end like Mourinho and Conte before him, they would be stupid to get him.

These defensive, counter attacking and very demanding "winners" don't suit Sp**s or the board there at all.

They need someone like a Redknapp or Potchettino, a more attacking man manager...and just hope that eventually works out for them.

They don't have the money, mentality or boardroom for the win at all costs type coaches.

Farzad Stoned

Tuchel would just end like Mourinho and Conte before him, they would be stupid to get him.

These defensive, counter attacking and very demanding "winners" don't suit Sp**s or the board there at all.

They need someone like a Redknapp or Potchettino, a more attacking man manager...and just hope that eventually works out for them.

They don't have the money, mentality or boardroom for the win at all costs type coaches.
They need a juicebox and sliced Oranges Ted Lasso style coach basically who is happy if the 8 year old girls kick the ball in right direction

SA Gunner

I think Tuchel would be a good shout actually, in the short term at least.

He is more than just defend and counter attack football. He would actually make them effective immediately in their current setup, and would be able to transition them as well.

The real issue with Tuchel will be his relationship with Levy. If they cannot give him the necessary support, he will do exactly the same thing as Conte and throw his toys out.

The ideal candidates IMO would be De Zerbi or Postecoglou. If they are willing to back those guys, Sp**s will be relevant this decade.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom