• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Black240

Oh, I hope they hire Alan Pardew!!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Crystal Palace Dancing GIF
I just did a little sick in my mouth

MikeVinna

Established Member
If you just look at the list of right backs they’ve signed these past years it’s laughable. Even funnier when you remember they sold Trippier to kick that off.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Won the FA Cup in his first season.

:lol:

Shows you the lengths junkies like @ExtjExhtts would go to get their anti-Arteta fix. Resorting to memory loss and what not.

Conte was a failure at Sp**s, and has shown himself to be behind the top level managers in the world today.
There isnt even an argument for Conte being better than Mourinho, people need to recognise that.

I'd even given Antonio another 3 years and the unlimited budget he needs, to buy 30 year old plus players and try and win the league. He wont win it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They would be wise to go for Nagelsman now, I see their fans are up for it too.

Should be a good fit honestly.

Top Bottom