• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What makes it more ridiculous is Bayern won the game in question :lol: unbelievable really, have to say I'd like to believe the story because I can't stand Nagelsmann but like @Rasmi said it's definitely a possibility this is Bayerns bosses feeding lies to the media to justify their actions.

Heynckes a bad example btw, in an effort to be seen to have put his foot down he sent Frankfurt's best three players to the reserves and turned them from in contention for the title to relegation in two years 💀

So a player got frustrated and he let him vent instead of screaming I’m the boss. It’s my way or the high way. Anyone who believes wenger would disown a player for losing his temper know little about him. Arteta showing he is a bad man and banish Auba cost us too 4

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just read that Nagelsmann is not gonna take and just wait till summer. Could be that Sp**s will have a lot of trouble finding a new manager

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Kids are the real trophies
Oh dear. Doesn't sound sketchy at all.
Chris Hansen GIF

Top Bottom